Hello

Louis walked through the door. I ran and hugged him tight. "Where were you? I was scared that something happened to you." I said calmly. "You were right. She does worry easily." I heard another person. Who was this? The boy finally stepped into the door. "Hello Harry." I said trying to contain my excitement. He looked surprised. " Liam! Get in here!" They ran to the door. "Woah," Liam smiled, "you're even prettier than Louis said you are." I smiled back. "Thank you!" Harry immediately sat down on the couch and turned on the television. I looked around. Someone was missing. "Where do you want this box Louis?" I heard a think Irish accent. I turned to the door. Niall walks in. My heart raced. Only Louis knew that I had a huge crush on his band mate.
"Hello." I couldn't contain my happiness. He had a big box in his hand, it was covering his face. "Hey." He said struggling with the box. "Let me help you." I said taking it gently. It was to heavy for me to lift on my own. The box lowered from his face. We could see each other, then the box dropped. "I'm so sorry love! My er...hand slipped." He was shaking and stuttering. "Don't apologize. It was an accident." I said calming him. He was staring at me. I looked up and caught him smiling. His eyes were more blue than what I thought was possible. He was stunning.
"Come in," Louis said helping Niall with the heavy item. "Sammie could you please..." He didn't have to finish. "Of course," I laughed, "Liam, Harry, Niall, what do you want for lunch? I'll be going to Nando's in a minute." Niall stared at me. " You like Nando's?" He asked excitedly. "It's my favourite!" I exclaimed.