One Week

I haven't talked to my dad in a while. It was too painful to think of. I tried to forget. I wanted to cry into Lou's shoulders but I didn't want to draw attention. I stayed silent. Finally the boys had had enough.
"Sammie, what's going on? Are you giving us the silent treatment?" Harry seemed pretty upset with me. "No. I apologize, I haven't been myself lately." I genuinely felt horrible. "Was it something we did?" Liam felt that he was the reason. "Not at all. It's nothing. I want dinner I'll go get something." I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I started pulling out of the drive way when a blonde boy ran out. He opened the passenger door. "Is it alright that I come with you?" I nodded.
"Where do you want to eat?" I asked Niall after a while of  silence. "Wherever is fine with me. I love all food." He laughed a bit which got me lightly chuckling. "I do too. So, how does Chinese sound?" "Sounds splendid."
After ordering I realized I got a ton of food just for myself. I looked like a pig. We got to the counter and when they told me the total I was astonished. Niall pulled out a card as fast as lightning. I couldn't believe he paid. We went back to the car. I was dreading the car ride back I knew it would be silent. Niall got into the driver seat before I had the chance to think.  As we got on the road he started to talk. "So, Louis talks about you a lot. He makes you sound like an angel." Niall said as I saw him blush. "He says nice things about me? Huh. I'm not really an angel." I laughed. "Well, you look like one." I felt myself blushing. Is he flirting with me? "Really? I think I look like crap." "How on Earth could you think that?" I smiled. "I've been told." He stayed silent for a minute. "Sammie?" "Yes?" "Will-" he hesitated, "will you go out with me?" What?!? "I would love to." I try not to sound desperate I swear. "Really? I thought you would say no." "Why would I say no?" He waited. "I don't know. How about in one week from today?" My heart is pounding rapidly at this point. "Sounds splendid!" Then we laughed.
********************************************
We somehow managed to get in the house after sometime. I don't know why we got so much food. We put it all on the counter and I eyeball it for a minute. "How am I still skinny?" I said laughing. Niall let out a laugh before yelling. "Dinner!" Then a stampede of three bolted down the stairs. Louis looked at all the food, then me then at Niall. "I paid this time." Niall reassured Lou. "I didn't want him too." I said smiling.  My heart was leaping. What had happened in the car was unknown to everyone but me and Niall.
After dinner and a movie it got really late. Everyone was starting to fall asleep. "Ok I think I'm going to leave." Harry said in a tired raspy voice. "We better go too Niall." Liam had gotten up. I stood at the door as they all filed out. "Goodbye guys. Thanks for coming over." I managed to speak. Niall was the last to leave. "Remember. One week." He said smiling. "One week." I repeated.