Tell me about yourself

I got my wallet and slowly walked to the garage hoping Lou would want to come with me. "Can I tag along?" This wasn't a British accent but instead an Irish one. My heart pounding. "Of course. I could use the company." I tried saying calmly. I'm acting like a FANGIRL!!! We got into my car and we were off to Nando's.
"So tell me about yourself." Niall said quietly. He seemed shy. "Well what do you want to know?" I asked nervously. "Whatever you want to tell me." He claimed. "Ok. I'll start simple. My favourite colour is green. I love basketball and football. I love people with accents," I happen to be an American Brit. I'm American but I grew up in the U.K. "I love blue eyes. My favourite movie is the Nightmare Before Christmas. I don't have any siblings. And I love Nando's." I glanced at him. He was surprised, and a little astonished. "Woah." He whispered. "Now tell me about yourself." I gestured. "Let's see. You probably know a lot about me." Correction. I knew almost everything about him. "Nando's is my favourite! I have one brother, Greg. My favourite sport is football. Let's see..." he smiled. "I happen to have blue eyes and an Irish accent. That's pretty much it." Everything that he told me, I already knew. I didn't learn anything about him. "I think you forgot something." I said. "What?!" The look on his face showed that he was perplexed. "I'm 100% positive you are in the most popular boy band by the name of One Direction." He smiled. "Do you listen to our music?" I hesitated. "I happen to love your music, in fact it's all I ever listen to. One Direction is my favourite band." I was embarrassed, blushing red from my cheeks. He laughed. Oh I loved his laugh and I got to here it for the first time in person. "I'm glad you are a fan. Is it only because Louis is your best friend?" I actually thought about it. "Actually no. I remember that whenever I tried listening to your music Louis would purposely distract me. He didn't want me to be obsessed with the band or only like you guys to support him. He still thinks that is the only reason that I listen to What Makes You Beautiful."
We finally got to Nando's. After a short ride, in my opinion. I didn't want it to be over so quickly. We still had the car ride back.