chapter 2

Y/N pov

It was a wild day yesterday when Billie, the one and only, asked me out. What occurred to me is still a mystery to me. I still have a touch of guilt, but I know what I did was for the best.

I ranted to Wil about everything that had happened. He agreed with me and believed that what I did was for the good.

I considered skipping today because it is Friday, the last day before the weekend, but I knew I would have to face her either way next week, so I decided to get up.

I got ready and headed to the kitchen to grab somthin to eat. I grabbed an apple and said goodmorning to wil.

"Dude I'm pretty nervous to face billie today. It will be pretty awkward between us." I sighed

"that girl is no good. I always had that wierd vibes from her. I'm glad u rejected her, I just know she'd destroy you mentally" he said as he took a bite from his bar.

"Huh, why would u say that? I think she's chill I'm just afraid she'd be playing me and plus I don't really know her. I don't think I like her that way nor is she my type " I said nonchalantly

"I don't know man, she just gives me creep vibes, you feel me?" He said

I just sighed and nodded in response and took another bite from my apple

Time skip

In 5 minutes, math class will be over. My next class is music, and Billie is in that class. I chose to skip it because I didn't want to confront Billie and music isn't really that vital.

When the bell rang, I exited and dashed to the restroom. Teachers won't spot me that way and lecture me to head to class.

I exited the bathroom after ten minutes and began wandering around the corridors. I'd never had the chance to look around the school before, so I seized the opportunity. I was walking when I came to the lockers part and then saw Billie approaching me.

As I locked eyes with her, I felt my stomach drop. I quickly turned around and began going in the opposite direction. Then I heard footsteps running behind me. As I began to run, a wave of panic washed over me. I ran  fast and ended up in the janitors closet. I shut the door behind me. While trying to catch my breath, I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping to lose her.

I had just calmed down and believed everything was fine when I heard the door slam shut. Billie was staring at me with a passionate, grudge-filled, and enraged expression on her face.

I took a big breath and tried to think of anything to say.

Slowly, she began walking towards me. Fear gripped me and I drew away. My stomach was churning with butterflies, and not in a good way. I'm not sure why I was so afraid of her, but she appears to be quite intimidating.

"B-b-Billie what are u d-doin" I managed to stutter out

She kept her piercing blue eyes locked with mine as she continued to walk

I continued to back away till I came to a halt against the wall behind me.

I feel anxious, and situations like these make me quite nervous.