chapter 4

Bils pov

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep. I rolled over and tried to find a comfortable position but I couldn't. I pocked y/n and she just groaned. She seemed like a heavy sleeper. The only reason I couldn't sleep is because I'm not sleeping in my own house. Sleeping outside ur comfort place is pretty hard. I debated if I should leave or not. I couldn't sleep but I wanted to stay with y/n.

That's when the idea popped in my head, I'll just take her there with me. What will she do I'll just lock the doors and she'll have to spend the weekend with me.

I lifted her up bridal style and started walking outside her room.

Y/n pov
I woke up to the feeling of being lifted up. I ignored and tried to fall asleep again. The person that was holding me then started walking. I was pretty confused so i opened my eyes slightly trying to comprehend the situation and saw Billie carrying me somewhere bridal style.

"Billie where we going" I said in a sleepy tone wrapping my arms tightly around her. I just wanted to go back to the comfort of my bed and sleep.

"Shh baby don't worry about it, go to sleep"

She always shushed me and never answers my questions.

That's when I saw with my slightly open eyes that we're approaching the door. Where can she be taking me as such an hour.

I jerked out of her arms and lost my balance for a second. I was standing in front of her now and she gave me a confused look.

I glanced over the clock that was on the wall and saw that its 3:28. I did say I didn't wanna lost my shit on her but I was really tired and she was taking me somewhere WHILE I was asleep.

" dude WHAT THE FUCK, it's 3am what the fuck are u doin" I whisper shouted. It was quite and I wanted to go back to sleep so I didn't wanna disturb the silence.

Billie rested her face to resting bitch face and started slowly coming towards me. My stomach sank. I thought I was getting comfortable around her, but when she does that face and walks, it terrifies me.

I started walking backwards and she continued walking towards me. I started running to my room and locked the door. She seemed pretty calm which terrified me even more. She didn't even bother running behind me. I sat on the ground trying to catch my breath because one second I was in a deep sleep and the other I was running from this maniac I let stay in house. I should have never been nice and forcibly kicked her out.

Since she was heading outside I hoped that she would go wherever she was planning on goin without me.

Today was a total torture.

A few minutes passed and my eyes wanted shut again. That's when I heard knocking on the door. It felt like I was in a horror movie.

"Y/n open the door" she said simply

"What do you want"

"Open the door so I can tell you"

As much as I wanted to ignore her, I didn't want her wondering in the house on her own while I'm being a coward and hiding in my room.

I got up and unlocked the door. We locked eyes for a bit. She started walking towards me yet again. This time I didn't bother running or waking backwards.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed my back into her chest. It was like back hug but she was squeezing me into her. I felt her soft chest on my back. I sighed to myself. Why do I always have to have myself in situations like this.

"You're not goin anywhere babygirl" she whispered in my ear.

I felt shivers go down my spine from the feeling of her hot breath hitting my neck.