chapter 3

Y/n pov
I dashed out of the school doors before the bell rang and everyone exited. I was unable to continue with my day. I couldn't stop thinking about the incident and how humiliating it must have been for me. At the same time I kinda enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, I'd never do that nonsense again, but the way she touched me made my stomach turn. Her gentle touch on my face gave me butterflies, and the way her thumb brushed over my lip made me want to kiss her.

I started speed walking there since I wanted to get home as quickly as possible. I asked Wil to drop me off because I couldn't drive, but he didn't want to miss any lessons today because he had missed one the day before. He's going to see his parents again today, but this time he's planning on staying the night. He has a close relationship with his parents, and while they are usually busy with work, he takes advantage of their time off to spend as much time as possible with them.

After a few minutes of walking, I slowed down and began reliving the situation in my mind. I was ashamed of myself for allowing it to get that far.

After a few more steps, I felt certain that someone was following me. I turned around to look behind me, but there was no one there. I dismissed it and continued on my way home.

The closer I came to my house, the worse I felt. I brushed it aside once more and continued walking.

After a minute or two, I arrived at my house and took out my keys to open the door.

I felt a touch on my shoulder at that point. When I saw the blue-haired girl, my stomach dropped to my ankles. She was the one who had been following me. I was a little terrified of her after that strange experience.

"Hey," she continued, a cheesy grin formed on her face, as if the incident in the janitor's closet never happened.

She went in before of me and sat on the couch man spread before I could even enter my own house.

"Do you mind if I stay over for a bit?" she inquired, as if she knew wil wouldn't be home tonight.

He was absolutely correct. She does have the impression of a creep.

I was speechless as I tried to sound as kind as possible when I told her she couldn't. I began saying lines in my brain in an attempt to appear as polite as possible in denying her request.

I was trying to think of something to say for a few seconds.

"Well, then, I'm staying," she remarked as she sat crisscrossed on my couch.

"No, sorry- billie you can't stay" I said, my voice trembling.

"Why not?, you said we can be friends so I'm here to hang out" She inquired, her brow furrowed.

"Yea, but wil is on his way, a-and he-" She cut me off.

"I thought Wil wasn't coming home," she said as she stood up. "Are you lying to get rid of me, love?"

She looked scary

"N-no wait- how'd you know Wil isn't comin?"

"He told me," she said, resting her face into a bitch's resting face.

I could see she was lying. Wil isn't even friends with her, and he doesn't like her. Why would he tell her?

"Why would he tell you?" As I sat my backpack on the floor, I remarked.

"Stop asking ME questions and answer mine y/n; are you trying to get rid of me by making up lies?" she asked, her voice slightly irritated.

She was intimidating it scared me. I wanted to snap at her so badly but fear was stopping me. I was also trying to act mature with this messed up person that's on me in the moment.