chapter 5

Y/n pov

"What do you think ur doing angel" she said in a raspy sleep voice. She held me tighter.

My stomach dropped.

I began to tremble slightly and opened my mouth to speak. Billie covered my mouth with her hand before I could utter anything.

She maintained a firm hold around my waist while saying, "I said no talking, I knew you were going to try escaping, but I tried to put my trust in you."

"It's ok baby, let's go cuddle and sleep for now" she said yawning. She picked me up again bridal style.

I thought she was gonna kill me or somthin so I was honestly glad.

She went to the bed and placed me down. She layed on her back and placed my head on her chest. I was listening to her heart beat for a while until she started softly humming.

I unconsciously closed my eyes because of how soothing her voice was. She had a vanilla aroma that I could sense.

she sang in a raspy voice

She sounded like an angel, she was calm and it's like I saw a new billie. I started tearing up as she sang. Her voice was so lovely that it made my heart swell.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep while listening to her singing. Despite all that occurred, this particular incident simply touched my heart.

{}

I awoke in Billie's arms, wriggled free, and looked around the room to see if there was a clock so I could tell what time it was. There was none. The sleeping girl next to me caught my attention. She was stunning. how absolutely angelic she was sleeping. If you were to look at her right now, you might not realize that she actually kidnapped me. Billie always has an imposing and frightful countenance, but at this moment, she appeared innocent and compassionate.

I had no idea what to do in her room with a locked door so I reached my hand up to her head and began caressing her hair to wake her up. It's the second day spending it with her.

She opened her ocean piercing blue eyes. God they were gorgeous. She smiled at me and for some reason I smiled back at her.

"Good morning, you're allowed to speak now by the way" she said in a sleepy tone with a genuine smile on her face. I forgot all about not talking.

"morning" I muttered bacm

She grabbed her phone from under the bed and checked the time. So that's where she was hiding it.

"It's 1 pm" she said as she yawned.

I nodded

"So now what?"I said

"Now what?" She asked repeating after me asking for context

"Can I go home?" I retorted

"No you're spending the weekend with me" she said as she placed her arms around my shoulders and bring me into an awkward side hug.

I didn't bother to fight with her and just nodded. She kissed cheek and got up.

"come on let's have breakfast" she said

Since I'm constantly late to school and hardly ever hungry in the morning, I don't typically have breakfast.

"I'm not hungry" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"why not" she asked

"Because i just woke up" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Right so?, come on" she grabbed my hand and started leading me to the kitchen.

I mentally sighted. I hate arguing.

I sat on the counter watching her collect ingredients and place them on the counter infront of me.

"Do you like vegan pancakes?" she asked

"Yea sure, I'm fine with anything" I sighed

I got up and helped her making them. We then just sat and ate in silence until I broke the silence.

"Since I'm spending the weekend with you, what are we doing?" I said fixating on my plate not bothering to make eye contact with her.

She seemed confused that I wasn't arguing with her about staying, but she answered anyways

" I don't know, I thought we can just chill here and watch movies and shit today"

I just hummed in response.

"Can you do the dishes" she said more in a demand than a questioning tone. Once more, I didn't want to make an argument with her, so I merely nodded at her.

I was just the kind of person who preferred to go along with what other people wanted and detested fighting.

As I was washing the dishes, I felt billie's arms wrap around my waist hugging me. She buried her face onto my neck and kissed it softly.

Nothin sexual, it was just a soft kiss.

"You smell good" she whispered

I didn't know what to say so I just ignored her and pretended like I didn't hear her and continued doin the dishes.

805 words