chapter 6

An
Hi loves, I have abandoned this book for a while. I didn't expect much from it and logged out of the account. Well since I am bored..again I might as well continue writing. My writing was pretty terrible uh it might have improved by now?
I also made some edits to chapter 5, but I doubt anyone will remember anything now.
Anyways Sorry for the long an :)

Y/n's pov

We're currently sitting on the couch watching the Conjuring. Billie's arms wrapped around my whole frame and her legs tangled with mine. She insisted on seeing a horror film despite my protests.

I am not a fan of horror or thriller movies. I am not a fan of movies at all but precisely horror ones.

Her chin rested on top of my head; she placed a soft gentle kiss on my hairline and went back to her original position.

A jumpscare made me flinch, and I buried my face in Billie's chest.

She giggled at my actions and brought her hand up to stroke my hair.

"You're so cute you know"

She held me tightly in her arms, brought her fingers up to my chin, and forced me to gaze into her eyes.

She smiled widely, showing off her flawless pearly whites and developing dimples.

"You got nothing to fear when you're mine mama; I'll protect you"

"I'll protect you from everyone"

She tucked my hair behind my ear

"But me" she whispered in my ear

She smirked and locked her gaze with the screen once more.

My stomach churned. What does that mean? Does she plan on hurting me?

Fear took over my thoughts and the comfort I was feeling vanished within a second.  I tried prying myself off of her but her hold suddenly strengthened.

"what's wrong angel, you okay?" She spoke again with concern.

"I am fine, I just want space" I said again trying detaching myself from her "please let go" I stuttered out

She let out a loud sigh and let go

I quickly moved away but not too far. I didn't want her intoregatting me with questions.

She kept staring at me for a while before making her way to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make popcorn, want a specific flavor y/n"

"No" I gave her a simple answer

She slumped down on the couch beside me again and offered me popcorn. I hestentily accepted and ate with her. It seems like she realized the reason for my sudden detachment. Can you blame me though?

"Love, you don't have to be scared of me. As long as u don't anger me or push me away you're gonna be okay" she spoke softly as she touched my hand

"Huh" I said perplexed.

I truly was. Was she being serious right now? Who did she think she was? Trying to manipulate me like she was my mom? Or we knew each other for years?

" I will protect you from everyone but myself. I won't hurt you as long as you don't give me a reason to. Either you make your way into my arms or I force you into them" she spoke with a serious tone

" You're sick bro u can't force someone to love you" I said losing my cool.

Oh how a simple jumpscare from a movie escalated. I really thought perhaps we could get along despite our weird meeting.

She burst into laughter.

"Oh, but I can, angel, that's why I advise you to give me a chance and develop a healthy, loving relationship with me, or it'll be a poisonous, abusive one, it'll be a relationship either ways" she smirked

"And I'll love you in both of them" she said gently

She harshly grabbed my chin and got her face close to mine
"Worse part in the unhealthy relationship is that you'll be thirsty for my love, affection and company; after all I'll be the only person you'll be seeing. You'll learn to love me" she whispered out yet it felt like she was yelling.

My blood ran cold as all the color in my face disappeared.

She just admitted to wanting to kidnap me and hold me hostage. She wouldn't let anyone communicate with me, but her. Who knows what kinda terrible things she could do to me. Clearly she doesn't have a problem overpowering me. I felt sick to my stomach and wanted to throw up. My anxiety rose up and I started breathing heavily. I didn't want her to notice though; I tried my best to compose myself and leaned back into the cushions.

I didn't reply to what she just said and it didn't seem like she she wanted an answer anyways.

Taking a long breaths in and out I figured I must escape as soon as possible. I couldn't possibly stay with her. I considered reporting her for kidnapping me and threatening to hold me hostage when I left, but I didn't own any solid evidence. I wasn't gonna let go of Wil's side ever again. The second I leave this place I'll make sure I'm never alone.

That is IF I leave it.

" what's going on in that pretty head of yours angel" she said innocently as if she didn't just threaten to have my life taken away.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out; cold sweat trickled down my forehead.

"Come here, let me hold you, you'll feel better" she said in a caring tone.

I never know such loving and comforting words could feel so threatening and demanding.

Terrified of her, I made my way into her arms. She placed me on her lap and hugged my frame. My head laying on the crook of her neck while she ran her finger smoothly through my hair. This felt like anything but consoling; I felt like crying, but I knew I couldn't.

"Good girl" she muttered quietly

"You can cry if you feel like it baby. I'm not stopping you, it's okay" she spoke again

I shook my head and sucked up the tears that had bottled up in my eyes. She let out a sigh and continued her actions of running her fingers though my hair

Why me, oh God

Fighting her definitly wasn't an options right now for sure. She can easily overpower me and had done it already.

My best chance at getting out of here was at night while she was asleep. I wasn't fully kidnapped yet since she claimed this is only for the weekend. I just prayed she would keep up with her word.

My thoughts made me want to run away from my problems and drift off to sleep. Her soothing actions weren't helping my urges either. My body was still shaking slightly

"Shhh y/n calm down, I didn't know this would set you off this badly. If I knew I wouldn't have said it"

"It is the truth though" she said after a pause.

She was absolutely insane.

The credits started playing on the screen. I didn't even notice the movie was over. I guess I was just that lost into my thoughts. She put me down and got up

"I'll give you some time for yourself; I am going to shower, feel free to join me" she said the last with a chuckle.

With that she made her way up the stairs and I was left alone.

An
Ik I put a note at the top but one here too is necessary :( I'll delete them later loves.
I wanted to ask if anyone is uh still reading or is interested to 😭

1274 words