All About Hakeem Lyon

As I woke up in my king size bed I had little to no worries in the world or cared about what happened to it.I knew I had to go to work and I was actually in love with my job and what came with it.Always having fine ass girls coming in left to right and don't let me forget about the parties.My name is Hakeem Lyon and my birth right was Being able  to be signed to my family record label Empire.

My father is Grammy award winner Lucius Lyon and mother is one of the best producers in Queens and Harlem Cookie Lyon.I have two older brother's Andre the oldest the family accountant and next there's Grammy award nominee and stellar award winner Jamal and lastly me best male rapper nominee me.My phone ranged and I knew it was time to get up and get to work.

"Son where are you"said Lucius

"Dad I'm in the bed"I said with a u got me fucked up face

"Well we need you to get to Empire quick"

"Aight I'm on my way"

"Hurry son"

That moment I knew it was serious.Empire has been having ex secatery,Anika,problems and as a family we got to make sure we stick together before it's to late.She is trying to get all the artist signed with empire to sign with her new label Anika Records and since establishing last year our labels have been feuding back and fourth.

   That moment I got up and started to brush my teeth and wash my face.Next I got my clothes together for the day and laid them on the bed.The outfit consist of a black Bomber jacket, black Nike's, and Levi joggers. Once I grabbed my towel and my my shampoo I was in the shower and out the door.