Big Bank Take Lil Bank

Nikki's Pov...

  Its been four months since I spoke to Hakeem and honestly I didn't care. For the first time in my life I have been doing things for myself by myself. Since then I have been single and working on my music and preparing for my daughter by hiding her existence from the public. My first album pink print went platinum.I wish I could say the same thing about Hakeem and his music I wouldn't know about anything but the fact that he been dating Iggy since the fight.He has yet to call me and check on his child that he says is not his because it doesn't fit into hit dream. I was just bout to go out with my sister Keyshia when I heard a knock at the door.

   I opened the door without even looking to see who it was first and to my surprise stood non other then Hakeem Lyon. I wanted to slap his ass again but I didn't because he demeanor made me feel sorry for his useless ass. He looked so sad and I didn't know why so I restrained myself and acted like an adult.

"What are u doing here"I said with a wtf face

"I just need some body to talk to"

"Where the fuck is Iggy after all this time you got some nerve to just walk in here like that"

"Look my dad is dieing and she froze my account I don't know who to turn to in a time like this plus you always have my back" he said smiling for a second then looking down at the ground

"Get it unfroze it shouldn't be that hard remember your a Lyon"

"She changed the password on me it ain't nun I can do"

"How she get your password in the first place don't tell me...(gets cut off)

"I sorta gave it to her"

"Look I'm sorry I really am but I got to go this is to much for me"

"So u abort my baby and then just kick me to the crub what type of shit is that"

"Nigga don't u ever say some wack shit like that again unlike you I took responsibility I didn't abort my baby. I take care of mines and own up to my decisions and why the fuck you worried u ain't text me in four months going on five"

"I did text you Iggy said that you didn't want to hear from me and fuck me so I left you alone" he said looking confused

"You or that.... lord Jesus let me catch myself because my mother and father didn't raise me like that. I didn't get a reach out a hey wassup nothing but it's cool.

"Wait if you didn't abort my baby why you do small it don't add up"

"Idk but it's not your concern you chose a bitch over your unborn child that's one for the grandkids"

"Look I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I know now I was blind I love you"

"I'll call u when I go into labor I got to go get out I'm sorry"

  With that he left and twenty minutes later my sister knocked on the door.We went to the club and I proformed and had a good time.

  Five months pass and today was the day However my water didn't break. As I was on the way to the hospital I just knew my dreams where coming true.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER.I LOVE ALL MY READER AND VOTERS.