Room Temperature

Hakeem's Pov...

When we got into her house it was like the movies.First it was that wired silence and then she begin to kiss and rub my six pack and down to my staff. I knew we were both junk but I knew she was gone because she kept saying " it's yours daddy" and I ain't even hit yet.I ain't gone lie that shit had a nigga head gone.Then we started getting all our clothes off.Shawty had me feeling like a child on a summer day.

We finally got to her room and I was butt ass naked and she still had her panties and bra on while she began to straddle me. She then began to kiss my forehead nose and lastly my lips. She then slid my underwear off and hopped alongside of me and began to give me head. As she kept putting it in and out of her month my eyes begin to roll to the back of my head.

Once she stopped I laid her on the bed and began to kiss each of her breast one by one while she moan. I then began to kiss down her stomach leading to her pussy. To start off I kissed it and then I went in for the kill. It took me five seconds to find the right spot but when I did I spelled her name and then I went crazy. As I kept the tempo going she moaned louder and louder and after five minutes she busted in my mouth and it was like Niagara Falls. One she busted a second time I then slide my 9in dick in her tight ass pussy.Now I know what y'all thinking...like damn this nigga sound small but I ain't I'm average but I'm Nothing average.

I began to move in and out about two times then I was in for the long run. As I went faster and deeper I could hear her moaning my name and feel her scratching my back.In the middle of us breaking the headboard and creating steam I found the name to my new single which is "Losing Breathe".

The next day at work she walked by to me like Nothing happened and I wasn't the best she had ever had. I don't know if it was because she was drunk last night but it made me feel like I could've done better. As I grabbed her arm she gave me the coldest stare and if looks could kill I would have been in my casket.

"What the fuck wrong wit u"I asked looking confuesd

"You treated me like a two dollar Hooker. You just gone fuck and be out like it wasn't nothing but it's cool I expected that from you".

"U don't know shit about me girl. I had to be here early and it was something I loved it"

"U sure"

"Positive"

Two weeks passed and i had heard little to nothing from Onika. It wasn't even about the sex yes it was good but I really enjoyed her company. Once I walked into the studio and seen her laying down tracks and I began to laugh. Not that I didn't believe a female could rap but this was Onika we're talking about.

"What u think I can't rap because I work in the back as an assistant"

"I know u can't u wasting your time but don't worry after you finish playing a real rapper will lay down some tracks"

"Watch this"

The track began and she started rapping.She was straight up with all her lyrics and pointed out details that she hated with guys.

" Look at y'all niggas

Niggas

Look at y'all niggas

Niggas

Look at y'all smokin' ass niggas

After every pull, niggas start chokin', ass niggas

Nigga-nigga

Look at y'all bitch, ass niggas

Stop lyin' on your dick, ass niggas

Nigga-nigga

Look at y'all lookin' ass niggas

Stop lookin' at my ass, ass niggas

Look at y'all lyin', ass niggas

Talkin' 'bout "It's paid off" but it's financed, lyin', ass nigga

Bunch of non-mogul, ass niggas

Frontin' like they got a plan, Boost Mobile, ass nigga

Nigga, nigga, look at y'all

Can't get a job so you plottin' how to rob, ass niggas

I ain't gotta check for y'all

But if I'ma check for y'all, I'ma need a check from y'all, niggas

I 'on't want sex, give a fuck about your ex

I 'on't even want a text from y'all niggas

I'm rapin' you niggas

Look at this pic, look what the fuck I gave to you, niggas

Ain't feelin' these niggas

Niggas want my time, call me Clinton, I'm billin' these niggas"

The music stopped and every producer and me all looked shocked. I couldn't believe that a female had this much hatred against a guy and she was able to turn it positive. I had to eat my words because I didn't know she was good as fuck and the paper by the door said "welcome the newest member of the rap game Onika "NICKI MINAJ" Miraj.

"Now what...Stop looking like you seen a ghost I left the booth right there for you to use...unless you know you scared"

   With that she walked off and left me standing at the door. As I walked into the booth I could see a clipboard that had my album name which was "A Lyon Is Born". As I kept reading I for her name and next to it had the name of "Molecules Of Life"