All Hell Breaks Loose

Nikki's Pov...

I walk to the door.Standing in the door was Iggy.Before thinking I snatched her by her throat and punched her in the face.The I grabbed her hair and kicked her in the face and in the head.Then I sat on top of her and started punching her rapidly.I just could not stop my fits.

She tried to push me off.Bit I was just to strong.I put my knee in her chest and punched her two times before I seen a bitch named Charli xcx walk up and I starting beating her ass two.I punched her in the face just because she walked up like she was gone hit me.

"Bitches want to tweet"I said in anger

That moment I heard Hakeem run in and grabb me.The girls got up and Jumped up like they was bad.And I jerked away and punched Charli and snatched Iggy and slapped her.Hakeem just grabbed Charli and I started beating the dog shit out of Iggy.

Iggy grabbed my hair and two bad for her,Cause I can move fast to be Hood and from queens.I grabbed her throat choked her while punching her at the same time.Finally my security stepped in and told them to leave.

"Bitches wanna tweet.Now bitches gotta go to the hospital for the fucked up faces"I said smiling with my hair and clothes a mess

"Bitch wait to I see u again ima Fuck u up bitch"Iggy said

I could see the fear in Hakeems eyes.Like I didn't mean for that to happen.I just got really mad and the bitch said some shot about my baby.

"Df just happened on twitter ma"

"She tweeted about Keema and she was glad she was dead"

"Hold up bruh wait a minute"

He gabbed his keys and left.I knew what he was about to do.I turned on the news and was looking for it and I was right.

"Local rapper Iggy Azalea was at home and her house was shot up.Police has no leads on to who did it but if u know,Call crime stops that 67855656556thats crime stoppers.

That moment Hekeem walked in and I knew he had some to do with this shooting.And all I could do is say damn shit just got real.