Shit Just Got Real

Nikki's Pov...

Hakeem paid and we walked out the door. The stars are out and I knew what we were about to do.Hakeem was younger than me but that doesn't mean I cared that he was because he made up for it with being so mature.When we got to my house we walked hand in hand to my door and as I unlocked it and as soon I closed the dirt behind us I felt hands on my ass. Once I turned around I felt warm lips pressed against mine and hands on my waist and ass.

I felt a tingling sensation as we kissed and all I could do was stand still and bun with passion. I tried to resist the kiss I knew I wanted but I couldn't move at all.Even tho Hakeem is younger and shorter than me he is stronger than me and more forceful. All I could do is feel his hard body pressed against mine and his soft kisses on my lips, neck, and breast.And from there we brun down the house.

"Hakeem I want you to make me feel like I'm on top of the word. I want to be all yours and I don't want to share with anyone"

"I got chu ma...Believe me I don't share"

With that he begins to unzip my dress while kissing me at the same time. Once my dress hit the floor reviling my bra and panties, he picked me up and lead me to the bed. Then he began to lick from my breast to my belly button and it made me feel like chills where going down my back. I took off his blazer and paints and he began to take off his chain and watch. That moment I knew my life would be forever changed but I didn't know it would be split for the good and the bad.

"You sure u want to do this for a second time if not I'm oka..."

"Yea I'm sure" I said cutting him off

He began to slide in me and I could not feel my legs or my toes .I just keep shaking all over and my body temperature just keep rising with every stroke. I was loving every minute of it and I never wanted this feeling to end. All I was thinking between panting was I didn't want him to go and from the look on his face he didn't want to let me go either.

"You like that shit don't you" he asked kissing me

"Yes Hakeem, I love it" I said kissing back

"Who this she belong to baby"

"Ohh Hakeem,baby it feel so good ohh Hakeem it's yours daddy"

He just keep going deeper and deeper with my every breathe and the deeper he went the more my eyes rolled back. I was like damn he really is a sex God. For him to be so young he better that my ex fiancé and my first love who took my virginity. He mad my body quiver and my hands and feet shake.We lasted for two hours straight and to be honest he was the man of my dreams I had been waiting for.

Hakeem's Pov...

The next morning me and Nikki woke up in the living room and all of our clothes where all out of sight. From my knowledge me and her fucked in her room and we fell asleep their. Then it all started coming back to me.When we took our hour brake we sipped Hennessy and patron while eating liquor gummy bears and then the rest is a blur.

I looked over and seen Nikki sleeping so peacefully and I didn't want to wake her up. She was wearing my shirt that fit her like a dress. Little did I know she was bout to do that job her self.She got up and ran to her bathroom like speedy Gonzalez. She was holding he stomach with her hair in one hand as she began to throw up in the toilet. As she came out of the restroom I was standing by the door with water either this girl can't hold her liquor or he was pregnant. She can't Hold her liquor.I was so disappointed in her.Like how you gone be a rapper and not new able to Hold yo own.She just a fake ass rapper and I am glad I see that.

"What the fuck just happened bruh"I asked with hate in my voice

"Idk I mean I drink Hennessy and patron mix together all the time...I ain't never been sick a day in my life.Do u think that I'm pregnant"

"What that's ridiculous"

"Do you know how we ended up in the living room cause I sure as hell don't"

"Look if you pregnant that's you bruh,I ain't the daddy.You loose and you not gone use me for a payday end of discussion and why is there so much blood every damn where"

She must have losted it because that very moment I slapped the shitt out of Hakeem to where he hit the floor.He looked confused but there was hate and sadness in my face.

"First off I'm a virgin...well was a virgin that means the first time u ain't do your job.Second pussy ass nigga get the fuck out my house with that shit I ain't never been sick and you the father of my kid if I'm pregnant and loose my shit ain't never loose"

That moment he walked out the house with everythang and I had to get to the hospital to find out about me.That moment my phone ranged and I got some news I was not ready for and I believe I was never ready to hear these words.Rip to my..........

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Who died.... you just have to keep reading and find out....

Follow me one ig:@iiammannt