chapter 5

******Emily POV******

I wake up the next morning feeling the heat coming in through the Blacked out curtains. The room I had been in was unfamiliar. I try to stand up but I get really dizzy. I use my right hand to try to steady myself by grabbing onto something and bring my left up to rub my neck.

A few moments later the bedroom door opens. "Damon?" I say a little confused. "Oh you remember great. Why didn't you tell me your twin was Caroline?" "Well I didn't want to be placed behind her for one night so I didn't tell you so what?" I say now sitting on the bed. "Her and my younger brother Stefan came here last night asking if I had seen you but you were laying in here with a broken neck so I couldn't just be like 'oh hey yeah I met her while walking up and down the road then I turned her into a vampire.' Now could I?"

I nod my head giving him the benefit of the doubt. I stand up and place my had on the curtain to open it from the bed. Damon rushes over to stop me but my hand was already being burned my the sun. "Son of a bitch that hurt." "Yeah you can't go in the sun. At least not yet I am going to call a friend over her to help you with that give me a minute." He says while he walks out of the room.

The room was filled with a mixture of different shades of  greys and soft pinks for accents. After a few minutes he comes back in the room. "So my friend will be here in ten minutes."

I hadn't even realized how dry my throat is.i lift my hand to touch my throat. "Yeah I thought you would feel that." Damon says as he pulls something out from behind his back. It was red and looked as if came from a hospital. OMG it was a blood bag. The old me would have questioned and would have been disgusted from him handing me this. Part of me still was but this other part wanted it. This new part of me was strong and wanted that copper taste in my mouth.

I ripped the plug off and bring it to my lips. I took just a sip at first letting the red liquid fill my mouth and glide down my throat. I wanted more but some thing was happening. My teeth started to hurt in the front. I stuck my finger in my mouth to see what it was. My finger was met by a sharp canine tooth that wasn't there before. I caught a glimpse of my self in the vanity mirror across from my bed. I had veins that we're making themselves known under my delicate skin. My eyes were red and I could only think about one thing. Blood.

I was finishing the blood bag when we heard the doorbell chime. It must have been Damon's friend.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
OMG guys 80 views on the second day of it being posted. I am so happy and grateful for everything. Please continue to read and enjoy this story. I have many plot twists and some things might be different from the show. I am doing this on purpose it is not a mistake. I want to make this my own twist on the show. Please vote and leave me any suggestions in the comments.

✌Peace out guys✌