Chapter 38

Once I catch up to Nik and Avery we continue to walk around town with a smiles on our faces. Nik went to pull me to the side but I stopped him not wanting to ruin Avery's day.  We went to a few more shops then decided it was time to go home.

Once we got home we started to put away all of the things we got. Avery went to her play room and Nik followed me into our bedroom. "What happened after we left the grille." He asks. I knew the question has been bugging at him since he left me in there. " Caroline decided to tell them that tou are Klaus and they finally made the connection. They all called me a terrible person and that I betrayed them so I told them to Fuck off." He could tell that them calling me traitor and a terrible person hurt me and it did just not as much as he thought it did. He walked forward and embraced me in his warmth. "It okay I have built up tough skin because of Caroline. I am told that I disappoint her all the time and to be honest she is not the one that affected me it was Damon. Seeing the pain on his face hurt me." I say honestly not wanting to hold anything back from him. " love Why didn't you just tell them it was me?" "Because I didn't want them to try to use me to manipulate you or to hurt you." He kisses my forehead. "Love the only thing that can hurt me is you and Avery." I smile at him before he places a sweet kiss on my lips.

§ Damon POV §

I watched as she stormed out of the grille. The only thing that I felt was anger. She has been with HIM the whole time. I looked him in the eye when he picked her up from my house. Then it hit me the have a child together. I finish my drink and head back to the house. Stefan and Elena follow me with Caroline trailing not far behind them. Once we reach the house Stefan starts talking about a plan. "So we kidnapped their daughter. We could use her to stop Klaus from killing Elena." Elena and Caroline are just nodding in agreement to him as he speaks. "Are you kidding me? Do you know what Emily would do to you if you took her kid? If she doesn't kill you the Klaus will." Right after I said that Caroline decided to but in. "You let me handle my sister you get the kid." I rushed and pinned her by her throat against the wall. "You will do no such thing." Only when I hear footsteps entering the room do I allow myself to be pulled off of her. Its Elijah. "So it seems my brother has a child." "Yes and we are not harming her." I say standing my ground. "He has a way to help us." Elena says. "That is quite right. I have an elixir that I had made for Katerina when she was to be made the sacrifice but as you know we never had the chance to use it. Once Elena dies this is supposed to bring her back."  "We are nig using the 500 year old potion that you don't even know will work." I say trying to talk them out of the plan. I walk out of the room and try to think of another plan.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Happy new year guys.
✌Peace Out✌