Chapter 7

"Emily? I don't know an Emily." He says completely oblivious. I guess Caroline was embarrassed of me that she didn't even tell the friend who was helping find me my name. That hurt a little but that was my past and I won't let it bother me. "Neither does anyone else in this town."

He pries my hand from his throat and squeezes it in his grasp. "Who are you?" "Emily and someone is looking for me but I rather not be found."

"Wait. You look like someone I know. I just can't put my finger on it." The boy says. I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch next to where Damon is standing pouring himself a glass of bourbon.  He hands me a glass while sitting down next to me with his.

"Oh my God your Caroline's sister. Why are here? And why are you a vampire?" I take a sip of my drink savoring the rich taste and say "well I met Damon and I asked him to make my life better and this is what I got. I definitely think this is better." "Why the hell would you change her knowing what this could do to Caroline?" The boy says directing it to Damon.

"Well Stefan I did not know she was Caroline's sister until after she was in transition and Bonnie didn't even know who she was when she made her ring." "Why would you want to hurt Caroline that bad?" Stefan asks me. "I am tired of being the unknown forbes and her treating me like shit then after someone hurts her feelings she comes running back to me. So I ran away." I say then I chug the rest of my drink and go upstairs to change into some different clothes.

It was starting to get dark outside so I thought that I would visit Caroline at home. I changed into this delicate light blue blouse with some black boots, jeans and leather jacket to top it off. I go back down stairs and see damon on the couch and Stefan going to the kitchen. "I am going to go see Caroline and I am going to pick up some of my things to move into my room. Damon is it okay if I take your car?"  "No you can not take my car I will drive you over there." I nod and we both walk out the door not listening to Stefan telling us that it is a bad Idea.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know that this one is short but a lot is going to happen next and I wanted to put it all in one chapter. And we have made it to 140 views. Thank you all so much.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~