Chapter 17

•••••••••••••••••Klaus's POV•••••••••••••••••••

"Love?" I asked right before her body went limp.

I had a thousand thought running through my mind but only one stuck out. Is she going to be okay? I ran to the boarding house with her body in my arms. I kicked the door off it's hinges and walked inside. Everyone turned and looked at me. I placed her body on the couch. "You little witch help her." Bonnie walked over to her body, placed a hand on her arm and started chanting. "What happened? Why do you have her with you she was in the shower?" Asked the older Salvatore. I just ignored him and focused on Emily. I was so focused on her that I didn't pay any mind to my older brother sitting in the corner of the large room.

"Her body is being rested with magic. A witch has put her into a coma to contact her. I can't break her out of it you just have to wait for the witch to release her."  " I want her awake NOW!" "You don't understand I don't have enough power to override the witch." "Channel me take my blood just do SOMETHING!" I yell picking up a chair and throwing it to a wall across the room allowing to splinter into a million pieces.

"I can try but not much will work."  She reaches for my hand and starts chanting. Everyone else in the room is staring silently. Suddenly hey eyes opened but the weren't the beautiful green-blue that they usually we're. They were white. The stayed open only for a moment before they closed once more.

I stood there not knowing what to say. I don't know what's wrong with me. I couldn't think bout anything other than her. Damon walked closer to me and repeated the questions once more. I stood there without saying a word.

I didn't know what else to do so I walked up to her room and waited.

•••••••••••••••••••Emily POV•••••••••••••••••••

I was standing in a field of flowers. I didn't recognize any of my surroundings. There was a woman with blonde hair standing in front of me with her back turned. "hello?" "Hello Emily nice to meet you." The woman said but I still couldn't see her face. "Who are you?" "I am Esther. Nik's mother."

"What do you want with me?" I ask showing no fear. "Nothing I just want you to see why klaus must not break his curse. I want you to see the things that he has done over the years." She says as she waves her hand for me to follow her. We walk to a waterfall. It was gorgeous with beautiful blue waters and perfect green plants surrounding it.we walk behind it leading us to a cave.

"Give me your hand." I think there for a second before I give into her demands. She chants and I see flashes of horrible things through my mind. There was only two things in common with all of them. Death and Nik. This couldn't be him. This is not the same man I went out with tonight.

"No that is not him. It can't be." I say pulling away from her to stop the images. "Yes dead I'm sorry but this is the true Niklaus and he will only use you the either kill or toss you aside. I am trying to help you get out while you still can." She says then everything is gone. All I see is black until I open my eyes. I see my friends and the man in the suit surrounding me.

"How did I get back here? I was standing with Nik at his- Oh my God Nik where is he?" "He is in your room waiting for you to wake up. Do you want me to go get him?" "NO no I want him to leave. Please make him leave now." "Why Em what is wrong?" Then I heard foot steps coming from the stairs. I looked over and was met with the same ocean blue eyes as before but this time I could see little parts of hell that are being held within his body and mind. He came walking towards me so I started backing up.

"Love what's wrong? Are you okay?" "Get away from me. GET AWAY FROM ME" I scream hoping that it will scare him off. "Love what did I do please at least tell me that you are okay." "I am fine now please leave" I say letting fear and sadness seem in my voice letting my emotions show themselves. "If that is what you want fine but when you are ready to see me I am just one phone call away." He says then turns around and walks out off the front door.