Part twenty five-With the boys and Nialls laugh

Once I was finished in the washroom I went to the kitchen to get a snack, Then someone covered my eyes and whispered "guess who", I smiled because I already knew "welll theres only one irish guy here","dammit", "good try tho" just then Kyle started cracking his bones and I groaned "ew stop", and of course he kept doing then Harry asked "what you dont like when people do that?" I shook my head yes just then he started doing it too and I groaned again saying"stopppp", and I tried to get away from him but I was to slow and he was follwing me, Then Louis walked up to me and said "theres something on your shirt" and he pointed to my shirt, so I looked down and he smiled "tricked yayyy", I rolled my eyes and yawned "im getting tired" so I sat down on the couch and Harry suggested "well lets start getting the beds ready". Louis, Kyle, Liam, Niall and Harry all went to the basement and came upstairs carrying a bunch of mattresses, They put then down and all went back downstairs, when they left I picked a mattress that was in the middle Then they all came back up with blankets and pillows and threw them on the mattresses, Louis however threw the ones he had on me then he jumped on me and had me pinned down, I tried to get up but couldn't "Louis off or elsee", "or else what" and he covered his arm and teased "haha you cant punch me" and I told hin "I wasn't gonna do that" and I started tickling him, he fell off me laughing "very funny". Niall handed me a pillow and a blanket and laid down on the bed next to me with a pillow "thanks" he said smiling and he moved close to me. He pulled the blanket over both of us and wrapped his arm around me. I felt butterflies in my belly and I bit my lip, Niall pulled the blanket over us and he pecked my lips "I like this", "what u mean", " you know being here with you in my arms under this blanket", I smiled saying "awww your so sweet", "only for you baby", I blushed and he smiled just then the blanket got lifted up anf Louis was standing there  "noooo kissingg", then Niall pecked my lips and Louis crossed his arms "ehhhh I said noo, I smiled and said "alright no more".

*Niall POV*
I got up going to the washroom, when I came out Marissa was falling asleep, I wish she would stay up just a bit longer, Kyle came over to me and asked "whats up is something wrong", "uh yeah I just wanted to spend a bit of time with Marissa before tomorrow", "I got you bro" and he went over to the tv and put on this guy, the guy had puppets and soon as Marissa heard his name she sat up. Kyle came over to me and told me "and this will get her laughing a lot", I sat beside Marissa as she started laughing a lot and it was so cute I couldnt help but to smile.

*Marissa POV*
I held my side laughing a lot, its hard not to laugh at Jeff Dunham he is so funny Niall was smiling at me , everyone started to watch it and the room was filled with laughter, Niall has the kind of laugh if u hear it, it will make u laugh (well at least to me).