episod one:jim nin

the year is 2048, and society is becoming asian.

i wish i was exagerrate.

this virus, that can make anybody not asian into asian, called the Asian Syndrome (clever name) was suspected to be manufactured by a certain chinese pharmacuetics congolmerate to make everyone more asian so they would respect asians more, but making that speculation is also racist towards asians, which is why no one dares to say it out loud in public or on the internets social platforms. but a lot of people do think that is the case, they just dont dares to say it out loud in public or on the internets social platforms.

all of this doesnt really matter to me anyway. i am ok with asian culture, in fact i really love animes and mangas and BTS my favourite pop band. all the boys are like extremely hot and seggsy and rippling with fresh cut muscles like a militant task force, with added attractiveness and foreign language capabilities.

i forgot to mention that i am gey and horni and will make sure you will remember this character-definiing trait by mention that every other chapter without giving any depth to this part of my character, making it blatant tokenisn of gay characters and not legitimate presentation of my gender in literature. remember this.

despite all of this, i preferred to stay as my race, i had no wish to become asian just because i love and appreciate and respect their culture.

until today.

today, i felt feverish and my hands were cold and sweaty. For some reason my brain had a lot of noise in it. It all sounded foreign but for some reason i could understand all of it. stumbling and bumbling like a dumb dumpling, i made my way to clinic for a check up.

long story short, the doctor be like "u chim ney now lol xd rofl lmao !!!!!!1!1!!!11!1"

this is so sad

i want to pass away