Ch.2. You Say What now?

Ch.2 Not a typical romance

You do not have to have read the mortal instruments to read my story!

The song is just really good!
-I hope you continue to read my story!!!! Thank you for reading and voting!
Also I do not own the mortal instruments or any of its characters!
Hint: this story will contain a bit of marvel! ;)😉 ell347, get excited!

Ch.2. You Say What now?

The next day @ Saint Raziel High....

"Come in now Malina", said a gruff voice of a man that looked to be about 57, and not aging well at that!

"Hello Malina, my name is Vice Principle Starkweather.", at a second look Mr. Starkweather had dark brown (obviously dyed) hair, with hints of gray color coming out at the roots. His face looked to be of many wrinkles, and he bore a look of great time and age.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Starkweather.", said Malina with great happiness.

"So you must be wondering why I called you to the school today my dear", said Starkweather with much nervousness in his tone.

" Ummm yes, I was wondering why you called me at 9 AM.... Did all of my transfer papers get accepted? Or do I need something more???" Malina questioned.

"Actually, I have called you here today because of your great record" he said with great pride. "It seems that you have been a straight A student since 4th grade. Is that true?"

"Yes", Malina said with great finality and confusion in her tone.

"Well it seems that you have the perfect record, and attendance in school. I need you to do me a favor miss he-", before he could finish his sentence Malina cut him off, not rudely though.

"Just call me Malina" she said with a bit of Worry.

"Ok.... Malina, well let's cut to the chase I need you to tutor a young man in this school." He said with desperation.

"B-b-but....", started the young 16 year old girl.

"No interruptions please", stated Starkweather feeling a bit less nervous. After all this was just one of his students! Not a famous business mans daughter or anything.. (;) I am winking)

" But, as I was saying, I need you to tutor Jonathan. I think he could be really good in his studies, but only if he really applies himself and isn't distracted", says hodge exasperatedly.

"No way in hell am I spending my summer with some perverted teenage boy", says Malina with much annoyance.

" look Malina, I am asking you this because you are the perfect person to tutor him. I wouldn't ask unless it was absolutely necessary.... I knew your aunt Malina.", Hodge says with great confidence. As soon as he gets it out Malina stumbles back a bit, as if she had been physically punched in the face.

"You-you-you knew my aunt?", she says with a blank face.

"In all truth she was one of my best friends in high school. Oh that Amatis Graymark. She was such a nice friend. I really loved her you know. I am so sorry. She didn't deserve to-", Starkweather continued but was rudely cut off by Malina.

"Don't you dare say it. I am tired of all of the pity.", she says with a broken sigh. "Please," she goes "I'll do the stupid tutoring", "just don't think you know me. You might've known my aunt, but DON't even think for a moment you know me.", she states stubbornly.

"Thank you Malina. I am sorry for my assumptions, but I would think that with her being your godmother and everything, some of her actions would have rubbed off on you."

"She might've been my godmother, but I prefer the term of her being my aunt. Besides, I only lived with her for about 2 years. Old habits die hard.", Said Malina somewhat stubbornly.

"No problem. I will write down the address for the Morgenstern household. You should go down and schedule all of the days you guys will be working together.", Said Starkweather proud that he had gotten Malina on board for tutoring the eldest Morgenstern son.

"Thankyou. I'll be on my way now.", and with that Malina took the slip of paper and walked out of the office. "This is going to be an interesting summer", she muttered on her way out.
oOOiRiOOo

So hi everyone! What dd you think! I know this was a big short, but I was thinking that I might as well get a chapter in while I can. Next chapter tutor will meet student! So I anyone has questions please review for me, and ask away! Also, thankyou to everyone who just even as little as looked at my story! Made my day! 😄 Have a fun night! (Or day)

PS: WHAT DO YOU THINK HER LAST NAME IS???
😉😄☀️⚡️⛵️🌅🌇🌆🌋
-firequeen8569