PART ONE// "You don't have to pay for us.."

Hey, can you rundown to Starbucks and get some coffee." My sister asked,she was working in her office since it was 9 in the morning. "Yeah, do you want your regular?" I asked grabbing my keys. She nodded and walked back into her office. I walked out of the house and down the drive way. Paparazzi were waiting for me or my sister. "Summer! Summer!" A guy yelled, I stop and faced them. "What's going on with Lizzie?! She hasn't left her home in days..is she okay?" A guy asked. "She's perfectly fine, she just hasn't been walking out the front door. Paparazzi pester her about everything, it pisses her off sometimes." I said unlocking my car. "How are you doing with your mothers passing?" A girl asked taking pictures of me. "Willow wasn't my mother. She didn't do anything for me. I still paid my respects because she gave me life but the only thing connecting me to her is blood." I said shrugging. "No more questions please, you can take pictures. I just can't deal with questions." I said getting into my car. They took pictures of me and pictures of me leaving.

I got out my car in the Starbucks parking lot and walked in. I saw Terra Juana aka TJ, they're like my biggest idol. They were sitting in the back of the cafe texting someone. They looked up from their phone when I walked in and smiled at me. I looked away and walked up to order. "Hey Summer, how's Liz?" Kaylee asked. "She's good, can I just have my regular?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah, so  you gotta girlfriend yet?" She asked laughing. "Fuck no, Liz is having me work hella overtime. I...I don't do anything but work." I said laughing. I felt a pair of eyes on me as I talked to my cousin. "At least you don't have to work here." She said rolling her eyes. "Some of the most famous celebs come here. How do you not want to like freak out that TJ is right there?" I asked looking at them. "I am internally. They said the drink I made them was perfection." She said jumping up and down. "Your a dumbass. I have nothing to do. So can I sit?" I asked smiling. "Your my cousin and best friend you can do whatever the hell you want." She laughed. I nodded and spun around in my chair. I stopped spinning and caught TJ's eye when I almost fell. "Are you alright?" Kaylee asked laughing. "Yeah I'm amazing Kay. I almost broke my ankle." I slightly yelled. "Sorry, family problems." I said to the 4 people in the cafe. It was 9 am everyone is going to work or dead asleep. It's Hollywood. Like, seriously.

"Here are your drinks, TJ has been staring at you this whole time and their drink is done." She whispered. "Oh, you bitch." I laughed. "Take it to them." She said giving me their drink. I walked over to TJ and gave them the drink. "Do you work here?" They asked smiling. "No, I work for Lizzie Malden." I said sitting their drink down. "Bummer, I would come here a lot more often if you worked here." They smiled at me. I blushed and smiled. "Thanks, I have to go help my cousin for the next 25 minutes so, it was nice meeting you TJ." I said smiling. "Wait, can I have your number?" They asked. "Oh, yeah sure. Give me your phone, I can give you my personal number. My work number is just a dead line that I give people I don't like." I said laughing as they handed me their phone. I put in my number and gave it back. "I'll make sure to text you. Tell Lizzie she's doing great." They smiled at me and walked over to Kaylee. "Your drink is only 10 dollars?" She asked. "I'm paying for Summer and Lizzie's drink." They smiled at me.

"You don't have to pay for us TJ.." I said quietly. "I know but I am." They smiled. "Do you want a receipt?" Kaylee asked. TJ declined, smiled and winked at me then left. "I can't they're so hot. Holy shit." I said sitting down. "They're back." She pointed. TJ walked back into the store and walked up to us. "They're paparazzi and I really don't wanna deal with that." She said sitting next to me. "I have to get back soon. Kaylee, can you get rid of them, please?" I asked her pouting. "Fine, this will charge you extra." She pointed at me and walked out of the cafe. She said something and the paparazzi left. "There, police will forever be handy in the case of scaring paparazzo." She smiled and walked back behind the counter. "You're a life saver. You make the best coffee in L.A." They said running out. "Damn right I do." She said turning around.

"Bye Kaylee. Liz is probably pissed I'm taking so long." I said standing up with our drinks. "Okay bye girl. Love you." She kissed my cheek and I left the store. TJ was still in the parking lot, they looked pissed. I walked over and knocked on their window. "What?" They asked. "You looked pissed, you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, just shit with my girlfriend." They said gripping their stealing wheel tighter. "Hey, stop doing that." I said smacking her hands. "Sorry, just go home Summer. I'll be fine." They said looking at me. Their eyes reeked of pain. "Not gonna happen, do you have to film or anything today?" I asked opening their door. "No, I have the day off. Tomorrow is Juneteenth so you know." They said with an awkward look.