PART THREE// "This is really happening."

After I gave TJ the address and sent then away, I got dressed. I obviously didnt have anything to wear for this occasion so my sister lended me some of her clothes but instead of her knee high boots I wore converse.

Lizzie did my makeup and pretty much helped me with everything

Lizzie did my makeup and pretty much helped me with everything. "Seriously Lizzie, your a lifesaver. What time will you show up at the party?" I asked my younger sister as we got into my car. She shrugged and posted a picture of us on her Instagram. I rolled my eyes and hit the brakes when a little girl ran out in front of my car. "What the hell?" She said laughing. "Did you see that girl?" I asked out of breathe. "I think you need to get some sleep. There's nobody there." She said laughing.

"Yeah your right. Let's just get this over with. Grandma isn't gonna clean off her own grave." I rolled my eyes since nobody else volunteered to do this. "You know we were grandma's favorite. It's us or Allie." She laughed. Allie is a stripper who lives in Florida at the moment because of her sugar mommy. Grandma didn't like her sugar mommy because they were thinking about getting married.

About two hours later after we finished cleaning off her grave and saying our prayers to her. Lizzie complained about not having anything nice to wear so she forced me to take her to the store. "Okay, 200$ max. You still need to pick out a dress for that fashion show thing we have to go to next week." I said walking into Gabrielle's Boutiques. Gabby is my ex so she gives a discount.

Lizzie picked this out and managed to find something for the fashion show were attending. We left after inviting Gabby to the party. TJ texted me at Ag red light.

I parked outside of the house. It truly did look amazing. Me and my sister got out and TJ's friends walked outside laughing, but I didnt see TJ. I walked into the house after greeting their friends. I saw TJ as soon as I entered my childhood room. I knocked on the opened door which scared them. "Hey, happy birthday." They smiled and hugged me, I never wanted to let them go. "Thank you, this means a lot." I smiled. They smiled back but went to say something but Lizzie walked in. "Hey, I have old fairy lights in the shed. Should we hang them up outside?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah, I'll be there to help in a minute." I said. "You don't need to, Carmen is gonna help me." She winked at me and left. Carmen is Tj's friend. "So what's the door in your closet about?" They asked. "Oh, that's my safe haven. The room that makes me feel safe. I've never showed it to anybody except my sister." I said nervously. They smiled and walked past me. I smiled to myself and looked around. I needed to unlock my father's study. Auntie said the key was in the moon. I remembered mom kept a moon statue on the top shelf of her office.

I couldn't reach it and there wasn't anything tall enough to help me reach it. "TJ!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Are you okay?" They asked out of breath. "Damn, I'm okay. I just can't reach that." I pointed to the moon. "Really? That's what you needed?" They asked annoyed. "Yes please." I said with an innocent smile. "I can get it for you. Watch out." They said walking over to the bookshelf. They grabbed it with ease then handed it to me. "Thank you. You are the best." I said with a smile. "Thanks, we got you a cake. Let us know when you wanna cut it. Also, why did you want the moon sculpture?" They asked looking at the sculpture as I sat down at my mom's old desk. "Can I trust you?" I asked seriously. "Yeah, what's up?.. Are you in danger or something?" They asked walking over to me. "No no, I just...I just wanted to know. I can't explain it, just read this letter." I handed them the letter and stood up. "Back up. Now." I said looking over at them. "Okay." They said and backed up to the doorway. I dropped the moon sculpture on the floor and it shattered. I found a black key with a moon on the back of it.

"What's that?" They asked walking over me, careful to not step on the glass. "TJ, read the letter. I'm going to the basement. "Okay, can I come with you?" They asked. "Yes but read the letter. I have to go fix my makeup." I said walking to the bathroom. They nodded and read the letter. They knocked on the bathroom door and started asking a bunch of questions. I walked out and looked up at them. "Moon magic is exactly what it sounds like. Moon witches can bend the moon's power to do what they want it to do. As a result, we can control water, we can use incantations or spells if you will, to use the moon to our advantage." I said walking down to the basement.

"So your a moon witch thing? You control the moon?" They laughed as if I was lying. "Listen TJ, I don't know much about it but I know it had something to do with my parent's disappearances. My aunt told me to trust nobody. Don't make me regret trusting you." I said in a cold voice.