Needs

(WARNING SMUT AHEAD......OR ATLEAST I THINK THERE WILL IF I SUCCESSFULLY DON'T FAINT WHILE WRITING)

What I was supposed to do was pretty obvious. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

Licking his bottom lip asking for entrance which he allowed as soon as I asked.

Fuck those plump pink sexy lips .... wait a sec.... I am already fucking them so that sentence is out of question.

I shoved my tongue in exploring his hot wet cavern while he moaned into our long passionate kiss. It was as if his mouth was made for me .

He separated our kiss to take a breath and started to kiss again. We slowly removed each other's clothes until we were in our boxers. I stopped kissing his lips and moved my was down to his chin, jawline, neck, collar bone , leaving a trail of hickeys and bite marks, I looked at them admiring my art , but my canvas (Naruto) needed to be full of more colors (hickeys) . So many colors(hickeys) that even a rainbow can't win against it.

I slowly not loosing contact with his tanned skin made my way to his pink hardened nipples and started sucking them .

"Aaah~"

The moans grew louder and louder and I enjoyed them as they were music to my ears.

By now he was a moaning mess

(A/N: I think I am going to faint , as even tissues can't stop my nosebleed)

"Moan louder baby~ This room is soundproof~" I said in a seductive husky voice.

As if on a cue he moaned even louder .

Naruto's POV

Ugh... It feels so good , but this is not enough. I know I sound all slutty, but who in their right mind would not want it . Especially since he is my childhood crush(it is a tale too be told later , as I don't want a plash back during my first time of sex.)also not to mention he is rock-hard sexy My hard-on tent (crotch) rubbing against his isn't helping at all either. And his seductive voice .... I am going to go crazy if this continues. Fuck me already you crazy bastard.

Shit....he started sucking my other one as well?!!

My body and mouth is denying my orders. Even I am denying them (A/N: is it possible?). I want more. I....I....am loving this shit.

CRAP!

Sasuke's POV

I was starting to pump his member with my free hand , and his hard -on was growing each second.

Is he for real?! His member is still the same size as it was when he was 16 (If you want to ask how I know , then...I simply peeked at him while he was peeing. Don't gag you are in my private time right now dude , you are more perverted than me right now. A/N: don't worry Sasuke is still the world's most perverted. Sasu: Who's side are you on you idiot?!. Me: My )

"D-don't...aaah~.....don't t-tease m-me......aaah~Put it...ha-ah~in a-already~"

As Naruto that , I was shocked and I stopped sucking his plump now red (due to the sucking )nipples.

I looked at his face, and what I saw was sooo..... cute , hot , sexy , fuckable , needy , damn I'm outta words .

"You've got to wait~" I said in a sexy challenging tone

He pouted , but that made me turn on even more.

I took of his remaining shred of clothes and ... well here is a turn on . Don't tell me I didn't warn you

"AAHh~" He moaned damn loud . He gripped my head and push me in. I grunted in pain and pleasure. No matter how he looks , his grip is damn tight just like his hole. I think he is at his limit....(A/N: I am going to die , this is even more hard when you have to TYPE these lemon scenes, I have to imagine everything before typing it and now even I am getting hard over here )

Back to Sasuke's POV

I gave his member one last lick and revealed it from my mouth with a loud pop.

He whimpered at the loss of warmth .

I took three of my fingers near his lewd mouth

"SUCK" I ordered.

"F-fuck..the..ah...suck d-do it d-dry~"he moaned while trying to catch his breath . (Me rn: fucking he'll wtf etf wtf wtf aaaaaa wtf)

How much hotter can he become . You wont believe me but he is a goddess wait..... goddesses are noting in front of him . Just look at those curves , those thick thighs ,fucking sweet neck, cute pink nipples, fat ass , inviting member , moaning face , plump pink lips, and not to forget the soft pink virgin hole which was of course gonna lose it's virginity today, by ME! (A/N: dude chill... who acts like a child while thinking about sex?!)

I looked at him and asked him if he was sure , he was so I removed my boxers...

Naruto's POV

He removed his boxers , my eyes were closed . Shit! I wanna to peek at his dick so badly , I'll open an eye and I did ...aaaand stared at it in horror . I got a bit of my consciousness back so I blurted/screamed out

"Hell no! That thing is NOT going in my ass!" as what behold me was a approx. 10 inch long hard on . Is he even humane?

I didn't realize I was staring at it all the time.(A/N: Okayy... so I chose eleven inches as I just remembered a song , ya know I am singing the song named 'Emo boy' in a low tone rn , I'll give a link to that song after this chapter ends so... lets continue )

"Like what you see~?"

Even before I could say anything he continued...

"Also I think it is too late to back down now~"

As soon as he finished his little 'sex speech' , he shoved his throbbing member in my ass . I screamed in pain obviously . What do you expect me to do ? Laugh? (A/N: You won't so I will )

Sasuke's POV

I think I went in too quick , I stayed in that position till he got used to it.

Naruto's POV

Damn .... it hurts so much.... wait....I'll secretly take some chakra from this lazyass ball of fur- I mean Kura-nii . I quickly took more than half of his energy and came out of my mindscape telling him to move.

Sasuke's POV

"Move" he grunted , something was different.... , his eyes turned blood red with a black slit and his canines grew longer and were sharper . His lustful eyes were filled with more lust and there was not a single drop of uncertainess, if that is a word .

"Hey what happened to-"

"Just do your stuff" he said as his eyes turned back to normal.

"Okay" and then I started to thrust in and out at a slow pace.

------------X----------X------------

A/N: OKAY......SO I'LL CONTINUE THE SCENE IN NEXT CHAPTER .....SO SEE

ALSO .....

I WANNA THANK THESE GUYS.....

RoseSmith342,

@Mat4now , and all my future dear readers UwU

Please like and add my story to your wonderful lists

Luv Ya All

-Author sama