What-?! and brotherly arguments

Here's the chapter you guy were (I hope) waiting for a looooooooong time . I know I'm stoopid . Scroll to '♡' if you want to skip my ass long flashback

anyways moving on with this particular chapter

Last time on 'The One For Me'......

The Man's POV

How long . Didn't my customer tell me that my prey will come in the room 1 hr before ? As soon as i said so I heard a noise of the door opening . I pulled the 'prey in and saw it was a pink haired girl. Wait .... is it a girl? there are no tits at all . anyways , i fucked her . wasnt i told to fuck then first person who comes in . not tight at all. after fucking her I took the money and gave it to the author of the story. If you are wondering who I am , then.... i am just a nameless character whom the author made to teach the bitch a lesson and thatmoney is white , half of the haruno family income . some more gone and the family will go bankrupt. her dad was like her so her mom left them. how do i know ? the author created me so ofcourse i know. now bye (a/n: sorry to sakura's parents)

(A/N : I'm rich 🤑!! who wants $50,000?)

(A/n: Here's how "The Man" looks like for the previous chapter (I''ll keep changing how he looks) :

i pity this guy. just look at that face ...........who all wants to be there instead of Sakura 💀✋)

anyways a mini flashback of Kurama's POV cuz i forgot

PLace - Naruto's MIndscape

POV - THE StilL SlEepinG FOx Ass who Is goNna be wOken uP

I was happily dreaming of the time when I used to roam around the world in a human form , and how all girls and guys used to ask me for dates and I used to decline them all. That dream was on until when I heard this wanted yet unwanted voice of the one and only puny brat who i am happily yet sadly stuck in.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Being still sleepy I decided to ignore him , or atleast tried cuz then i dont know when , but he came near my right ear and screamed in a high pitch voice "Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrraaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

What in the actual hell?! Is that an earthquake? And then I remembered that it was the one and only kit I was talking-more like thinking- about.//

Trying not to show I freaked out and act like the usual I fake yawned "You know I'm awake . You don't need to shout in my ears.

Naruto's POV
What's up with this fox ass ? Hmph *pout*(a/n : am I going too fast ?Well use my logic . He has a furball sealed in him so all the side effects kick in quickly)