Needs -Part 2

Also I cant believe I found the perfect song for this chapter ! like..... 'you in my heart~you in my head~ now waking up you're in my bed' tho they are not sleeping...yet

Now.... let's continue.....
.....
.....
.....

our story so far in 'the one for me' ........

Sasuke's POV

I think I went in too quick , I stayed in that position till he got used to it.

Naruto's POV

Damn .... it hurts so much.... wait....I'll secretly take some chakra from this lazyass ball of fur- I mean Kura-nii .
I quickly took more than half of his energy and came out of my mindscape telling him to move.

Sasuke's POV

"Move" he grunted , something was different....his eyes turned blood red with a black slit and his canines grew longer and were sharper .
His lustful eyes were filled with more lust and there was not a single drop of uncertainess,
if that is a word .

"Hey what happened to-"

"Just do your stuff" he said as his eyes turned back to normal.

"Okay" and then I started to thrust in and out at a slow pace.

.....

My POV

Light moans and grunts echoed the whole room. Not to forget the lewd turn on sounds of two foreign bodies(which were not-so foreign to you readers as well as our two MCs ) slapping each other's bodies due to their 'workout' .

"AAAH~M-MORE........F-FA-FASTER~HARDER~" were the only words needed for Sasuke to sped up.
Red sharingan eyes flaring in place of the black gems ; and the thrusts got rougher than ever.

By now Naruto was seeing stars . He couldn't say any words. more like he couldn't think of anything . Also ... guess who found the blond's prostate
(innocent part of me : Umm.... I don't know .... maybe the devil part of me ? Sasuke: Me !!! I did !!!! Whose side are you on anyways ?!! Why would you find it ?!!! innocent part of me : Um..... Mine ? And also we would need to type it first so we have to imagine you jamming in Naruto fucking his brains out .  Devil Part of me : good boy)

sorry for the cringe ...... anyways .... moving on

As soon as Sasuke found his g-spot he aimed all his rough thrusts over there.

"Ungh~Aaaah~M-More~"The blond mop of sunshine was into a heated moaning mess  . The sticky bodies slapping against each other were making lewd sounds which even turned on my staight friend .

I am soo bad at writing smut scenes TT~TT

"N-naruto~You are s-so tight"he grunted. Which made Naruto cum at the sound.

Sasuke's POV

Okay so....I found out two things about  my Naru . Fist is that he likes it when I'm rough (a/n: ego is popping up like the radio dude) and second is that he likes this dirty talk . I'll give him some more then ~

I stopped moving and Naruto grunted due to the stop of the sensation of utter pleasure . (A/N: Egoistic dude . You do realise you are praising yourself right ?)
My POV
"W-why s-stop"said the panting blonde uke while catching up with his breath .
"I don't think we should go any 'further'" smirked the .... well smirking raven , he put a pressure on the word 'further' while his sinful member touched its tip on the pink tainted ass hole.
"P-p-please . F-fuck me~" moaned the blond.
"Call my name"
"S-Sasuke~"
"Na Na Na~" the raven sing-songed and pushed his dick a bit more in , while moving his finger side ways as in to say no.
Naruto blushed into a deeper shade of crimson as he got to know what Sasuke wanted to hear .
(A/N: what is the word ? Daddy or Master ?)
Scroll to read the next lines .............

Just kidding . This is a fucking cliffhanger. I am tired imagining them fucking together for the last 6 hours .

Stay tuned till next time .

Wait ...... stay tuned forever ^v^

Love Ya
💙🧡💙🧡💙🧡