ancient powers

!!!!!disclaimer!!!!!spoilers!!!!!

"

--------------------------------------------how he found the ancient powers---------------------------------------

!!!!!!!!!!!!I have only read up to chapter 140 so I might miss some of the ancient powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alberu-(I have always been curious about how he found his ancient powers)

Eruhaben-(he really is lucky to have gained so many ancient powers, it will be fun to see how he came across them.)

Cale- (OH.SHIT.)

The corners of his lips started to slowly rise.

Raon- "human you have that smile on when you are going to sca...I mean is planning something."

'I need to pick up a shield.'

Eruhaban-"wait don't tell me..."

To live long without dying. He had no intentions of fighting.

In order to achieve that goal, the first step was raising his defenses. Second was finding a recovery method. Third was being faster than anybody else. Fourth was a strength that does not hurt him but can kill others.

Everyone-(isnt that all the ancient powers he has excluding two)

Of course, the most important thing was to avoid the battlefield or anywhere where there may be bloodshed.

* normally roan would have re-ashired cale that he would protect him but at this moment him and all the others where in shock*

Cale thought about these so called plans of his as he slowly closed his eyes with satisfaction. He was thinking about it even as he fell asleep.

Eruhaben- "At first I thought it was weird that a human could get so many ancient powers, but just decided you where lucky, but I never would have guessed you knew about them from the start and knew where and how to get them."

*one thought was going threw all of the peoples minds at this time. 'just who is he'*

Y/N- " I know what is going threw your heads, and I know you want to know 'who is he'. the next part will explain it a bit better."