Kim Rok Soo

!!!!!warning!!!!!spoilers!!!!!

!!!!!disclaimer!!!!! I have not read about Kim Rok Soo yet so I am just going off what a website says about him!!!!!

"....."=person talking

(.....)=peoples thoughts

*.....*= persons actions

hello= text they are reacting to

------------------------------------------------------cales real identity---------------------------------------------------

Y/N- "This chapter is going to be different, instead of reading a part of the novel you are going to read some information about who Cale really is/ the person in his body."

Cales family- (I get to find out about the person who took away my son/brother)

*** A South Korean man who was a reader of the novel "The Birth of a Hero." He read five volumes of the novel in one sitting before waking up the next day and finding himself transported into the world of "The Birth of a Hero" as the minor villain . ***

Cales family- (that doesn't really tell us much about that bastard)

Rosalyn- "can we please move on quickly to the important things about this evil spirit"

Eruhaben- "wait a minute, its says that he dozed of and woke up as Cale so that means. he didn't purposely possess his body but it was an accident."

*Everyone read the text again and realized the same thing, they all felt so bad, they had shouted and blamed him for something out of his control*

*everyone apologized to Cale*

Choi Han- "So your Korean like me, wait the name Raon Miru, it wasn't a coincidence."

Raon- "what is he saying human"

Cale- "your name is Korean my original language"

Alberu- "I am guessing that you knew about the events of this world and the ancient powers because you have read this novel"

Cale- "you are also correct"

It is slowly revealed that Kim Rok Soo was not so ordinary and vain. He was actually part of an important organization of supernatural humans that dealt with monsters.

Raon- "human you are weak, how could you fight monsters."

Cale- "I was a strategist so I didn't really fight them much, because as you said I was weak."

Choi Han- "wait I thought you said you where from Korea, there was never monsters there when I lived there."

Cale- "you lived there tens of years ago and about 5 years ago the apocalypse happened so you wouldn't know."

Kim Rok Soo was a 36-year-old man with a stoic but handsome face, who describes himself as a typical fit South Korean with black hair and dark eyes similar in appearance to Choi Han, though it is revealed later on that his eyes are actually reddish-brown, the same color as Cale's.

Alberu- "so your real name is Kim Rok Soo"

Rosalyn- "WAIT!! 36 YEARS OLD!!!"

*Everyone gasped and looked back to check*

Cale- "now that you say it I feel old, although it never really crossed my mind me and Cales age difference"

Deruth- "you could be my brother."

Cale- "I would be so suprised I mean Choi Han is old enough to be your dad"

*everyone looked to Choi Han and looked back at Cale as he held up his fingers and mouthed how old Choi Han is*