Kim Rok Soo and Cale Henituse

!!!!!disclaimer!!!!!spoilers!!!!!

"....."= person talking

(.....)= persons thoughts

*.....*= persons actions

hello= text they are reacting to

-------------------------------------------------------------their talk-------------------------------------------------------

The reason he could tell for sure that this wasn't the real world was right there. A man who was sitting on chair noticed his gaze and started to speak.

"Kim Rok Soo, you're finally up?"

Cale observed the man calling him Kim Rok Soo.

It was team leader Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties. Team leader Kim Rok Soo was looking at Cale with an odd expression on his face.

Cale opened his mouth as soon as he looked into those eyes.

"Are you Cale Henituse?"

Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties had a twisted smile on his face.

"You recognized me right away."

Kim Rok Soo, who gestured like a prim and proper noble, something that the original Kim Rok Soo in his mid-thirties would ever do, nodded his head.

"Yeah. I am Cale Henituse."

The two souls that had switched places were looking at their respective bodies.

Basen- " I dont know if its just because Nii-san isnt drunk but he looks much more mature."#

Cale- "Yeah I guess being a poor 30 year old who needs to work really gave him a wake up call."

Rosyaln- "now that I think about it isn't this switch of body really unfair for the real Cale, i mean he became an old man and he became poor."

Cale- "Hey don't call me an old man."

Alberu- "I guess you even scam people when switching lives"

Cale- "no choice. remember."

*everyone shocked their heads in disbelief*

Kim Rok Soo who was in Cale Henituse's body...

And Cale Henituse who was in Kim Rok Soo's body...

The two of them could not take their eyes off of each other for a while.

"Cale Henituse."

The first to speak was Kim Rok Soo, who was currently using Cale Henituse's body.

Roan- "This is really confusing"

*everyone agreed*

"How am I able to meet with you?"

"I'm not sure. I was working the night shift and fell asleep for a moment to see that you were in this bed. But you see..."

Deruth- "wait, Cale actually worked, I cant imagine it."

The real Cale Henituse, who was making a kind of smile the original Kim Rok Soo would never make, mischievously asked.

"Aren't you planning on living in that body?"

The sudden question that was asked mischievously felt quite heavy. The real Cale Henituse shrugged his shoulders and added on.

"I plan on living the rest of my life in this body. That's why I plan on throwing away the name of Cale Henituse and living as Kim Rok Soo."

The real Cale Henituse's eyes were calm. They weren't shaking at all.

The real Kim Rok Soo quietly looked at the person who was in his real body before opening his mouth.

"...So you want me to call you Kim Rok Soo?"

"That's right. Why? You don't want to? Don't you plan on finishing your life as Cale Henituse as well? Then you should throw away the name of Kim Rok Soo now."

"Pffft."

Kim Rok Soo inside Cale Henituse's body... No, the person who had made up his mind to become Cale Henituse nodded his head and continued speaking.

"Sure. We'll do as you said, Kim Rok Soo."

"Good, Cale Henituse. Now our outer appearances match our names."

Cale looked at Kim Rok Soo, who was laughing and making gestures that he would never have made, and nonchalantly added on.

"I guess you've really been happy."

* everyone was now satisfied and happy that both Cale and Kim Rok Soo had new lives that they enjoyed and Kim Rok Soo was happy that his friends and family knew about his secret and accepted him*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys this is my second thing I have released on Wattpad, I did this because I really wanted to read something like this myself but couldn't find any, if anyone has any suggestions on what reactions you would like peoples comment. I am thinking about doing a Beginning after the end novel reaction next. Please check out my other story its a fanfiction about sk8 the infinity.