the start of it all

!!!!!disclaimer!!!!!spoilers!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this has spoilers from chapter 655/656 of the novel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"....."=people speakin

(.....)=peoples thoughts

hello= the text they are reacting to

*.....*=peoples actions

---------------------------------------------------the truth about Cale-------------------------------------------------

Choi Han- (I guess we are going to see Cale-nims true thoughts and feelings, I am a bit suspicious about he knew all that but he is still a good guy)

Raon-( I know human is suspicious but he is weak so I will still protect him)

Cales family (I am curious on how he knew that but he really has grown up and whatever we will still love him because he is still our son/brother)

"...This is going to be a problem."

I feel like something serious has happened to me.

But it was worth trying to make this my new life.

Cales family- (is this when he decided to stop being a trash and grow up)

Eruhaben/ Alberu- (I have a bad feeling about this.)

"It is surprising to see you wake up after a single attempt."

"Huh?"

"The master wishes to dine with the young master since it has been a while. It looks like it will be possible today."

The man could see a mirror past the old man's shoulder. Inside the mirror was a red-haired man who seemed to be confused looking back at him.

'I guess that guy is me.'

Basen- "Nii-san this is why you shouldn't drink so much alcohol, see what it does to you."

*everyone nodded in agreement*

Cale- (If I didn't drink how would I preserver and deal with all you strong weirdos.)

Cale- "Don't worry I am perfectly fine"

Young Master Cale. It was a familiar name. He slowly blurted out the name.

Raon- "you couldn't even remember your name, human you are weak don't drink alcohol or you might loose your memory's permanently."

*everyone looked at Cale with worry*

"Cale Henituse?"

The old servant was looking at him like he was looking at his own grandson.

"Yes. That is your name, young master. I'm guessing you are still a bit drunk."

Voilan-"well at least you remembered in the end."

Eruhaben- ( why do I feel like this is not the whole picture)

His handsome face caught his attention.

Raon- "I must admit you have a handome face but the mighty Raon Miru is still better."

Cale- (I know what is going to come next, I better brace myself for their reactions.)

The man had become Cale Henituse when he opened his eyes.

everyone - "WHAT!!!!!"

Cale Henituse. The trash who was beaten to a pulp by the main character in the beginning of [The Birth of a Hero]. That was who he was.

Basen- "wait...so you are saying"

Lilly-" Does that mean!"

Cales family- " you are not my son/brother"

*Basen jumped from his seat and stormed over to Cale and grabbed his collar*

Basen- "give my brother back evil spirit, give my brother body back, get out of his body."

Choi han/ Rosalyn/Lock - "you have been tricking us this whole time, give our friends body back."

*Everyone was yellling until they heard someone laughing*

Cale- "hahahahahaha"

Ron- "what's so funny"

Cale-" did you ever stop to think when I came to possess this body."

*everyone stopped what they where doing and glared at 'Cale'*

Ron- "that was the day you stopped acting as a trash which was..."

Cale- " Before you guys even meet your 'friend' and as for Cales family's, you cant deny that you only started liking him after he stopped becoming a trash."

Lock- "What are you trying to say"

Cale-"you never meet Cale, you only ever meet me, and the person you are screaming asking to get back, you never meet him, in fact everyone here hated him."

Choi Han- "you cant just presume that, you took away his life, you took away his chance."

*Cale smirked*

Cale- "that's rich coming from you, did you see the text, Cale got beaten up by the main characters, that main character was none other than you Choi Han."

*everyone went silent*

Alberu- "even though that is true, you still took over someone body and life, I would still consider you evil, I mean we don't even know what your objective was for taking over that body."

*Everyone snapped back to reality and started glaring at Cale again and Choi Han was just to bring out his sword*

Y/N-" Alright settle down everyone, please don't jump to conclusion."

Roan- "yeah, the human is weak, and he is a good person."

*Cales family where still really angry that this person took their son away but wanted to know more about this person so sat down to keep reacting*