Hell-o My Sister

3 weeks after their first date finally they go public about their relationship. At first, people were shock about the dating news. How people found out about this? Let me tell you.

One day in the morning, Taeyeon and Jessica walked together to Jessica's class, they were walking in the middle of the hallway that full of people. Taeyeon put her hand around Jessica's waist so her princess didn't get push by other people.

Actually she did that because she doesn't like it when other people touch her princess. When they arrived in front of Jessica's classroom, Taeyeon kissed Jessica's lips as her hands wrapped Jessica's waist and pulled her body closer to hers so their bodies were press against each other. People were looking at them are shock.

Because people always knew that Jessica is a perfect hot yet smart girl who has a perfect boyfriend (now is ex-boyfriend) and Taeyeon as a super famous girl in the campus who always has a lot of guys who followed her.

People never thought that the two best friends would end up dating or gay. But even though people know that Jessica and Taeyeon are gay, the number of their fans is increasing. Turns out that a lot of people like that cute and perfect couple. People don't judge them because they're gay but people adore the couple because they are so awesome.

"Aaaahhh... Ahhhh... Faster Taeee!!" Taeyeon moved her hips as fast as she can. Taeyeon's wet core is grinding against Jessica's perfectly in this scissor position with Taeyeon's left hand held Jessica's leg upwards and her other hand press against the bed to support her. The pleasure increase when their clit are touching.

"Ahhh... God! That feels good! Ahhh..."

"Yeees Taeeeng!! AAhhhh I'm closeeee!"

"Me toooo!! Ahhh... Let's come together Jungieee" Taeyeon increasing the pace make the bed cracking from the rough movement. And finally not long after that Jessica came first followed by Taeyeon. They were screaming each other name as they came. Taeyeon lay down beside her girlfriend, their breath still uncontrollable from the hot 'exercise'.

"That was awesome Taengooo! I really like that position. We should do that more often" Jessica now turned her body to face Taeyeon.

"But it spend a lot of energy for me" Taeyeon closed her eyes, she still catching up her breath

"So you don't like it?" Taeyeon can heard disappointed tone in Jessica's word

"Of course I like it baby. It just...." Taeyeon opened her eyes then look at her princess

"Just what? Just tell me the truth Tae! You don't like it. It's okay" Jessica turned her body again so she is now facing the ceiling and she crossed her hands over her chest.

"It just.... You're such a sex machine! How come you don't get tired?" Taeyeon scoot closer to Jessica until their body is touching and she hugs Jessica from the side as she look at Jessica's eyes

"YAAAH!! If I am a sex machine, what make you?"

"I'm your sex slave my princess" Taeyeon kissed Jessica chin, jaw, cheek and her nose

"You ready for round 6 my Taengoo?" Jessica suddenly hovered Taeyeon as she grab Taeyeon's wrists and put it besides her head.

"You're not tired?" Jessica shake her head then she starts kissing Taeyeon's neck make Taeyeon moan a little.

"Just stay still Taengoo. Let me be your sex slave right now" Jessica pressed her boobs against Taeyeon's. Taeyeon really loves it when their breasts press against each other, she gets really horny by it

"Please fuck me Jess. You're so hot right now. Ooops! I mean you always hot and sexy" Taeyeon talks by herself as Jessica busy kissing every part of Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon shivered because of it. Then Jessica bit Taeyeon's neck until she left a hickey there. But suddenly the doorbell interrupts their hot session.