1

Bakago pov

I was walking back to my house late at night,my head down with my head phone in.as I walked I felt something papery hit my head i grabbed it and looks at the missing paper that had blew of some bill board.fucking Kiri. Hes been missing for 3 months know,heros stopped looks so did his family and most of his freinds,I was the only one know..stuffing the piece of paper in my pocket I continued my walk home.

FUCK SAKE!!!
Great know I'm.lost  and it's starting to FUCKING RAIN. I look around where I was some part of town,the rain know had drenched my hair and was make it was for my cloths.fuck sakkkkeee can this day get any fucking better.i walk through the rain trying to find shelter till it past,I saw some homeless person sat in a door way covering rags.curios I went over not being able to see the face I fished in my pockets and found 10 pound note.
"Hey!"
The person looked up but I still couldn't see ther face,I got down on ther level and grabbed ther hand slightly putting the money in there hand.
"Hope this helps some way"i smiled for the first time in year.i could know see the strangers mouth as the smiled back a tooth grin? Shark teeth?
I walked off shrugging of my thought
Fuck I wish I bough a umbrella to day.moving the hair out of my eyes and just stood in the middle of the road letting the rain hit my face.
"I'm never gonna be a hero"i say out load laugh a bit
"Ther all fucking right,I'm to much like fucking villan" I started to walk again.i took out the vap batteryplug gave me for some reson and took a puff.*cough* *cough* how the fuck does half and half smoke this type of shit they taste rancid....just like that swamp villan....my hands clenched in fist shaking slight...
FUCK!!!!
Screaming slightly and explosion formed in my hand sending.
"KASTUKI IT IS 12 O'CLOCK SHUT UP"
how did I make it home?
"SHUT UP HAG"
"YOU LIL BRAT JUST YOU WAIT TILL MORING WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT"
I sighed as I walked through the doors and headed to my room licking the door.
Changing my clothes and drying my self off I lay in my bed think about the homeless person I saw to day.
Something about his smile that I couldn't put my finger on.