I'm back baby. Miss me?

(Jessica's pov)

This morning I woke up not feeling great because my period has came oh the joy....... ha not. I'm so tired I barely knoow what I'm doing I got dressed slowly for school trying not to make the stomach pains any worse but as always I failed.... FUCK every move hurts. I looked in the mirror looking as pale as a dead person oh great what a look!!!! Yup bitchy Jess is out today and ready to kill anyone who gets in my way.

I get to school and see Josh with his friends but I am in no mood to meet new people and honestly I'm barely in the mood to talk at all. I start walking to the school buliding until I hear Josh yelling for me to wait for him as he jogs up to me.

"Hey Jess what's u- WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR WRIST!!!" Josh shouts at me but not loud enough for others to hear.

Shit please tell me i did both wrists this morning. I look down tiredly looking at my cut up wrist. Ughhh of course I'd forget to do my other wrist yeah because it's so normal to forget you have two fucking arms!!!!!! I swear I must be the most stupid bitch going well done Jess have the idiot award you fucking deserve it congrats big clap to little Miss dumb ass!!!!!!

"I went to an old friends house yesterday and her cats scratch me a few times no big deal" 

I quickly turned and walked away to the girls bathroom and put make up and it.

A few weeks past and Josh stopped talking to me... I guess I understand he probarly figured out I cut and now wants nothing to do with me, but thats fine it just means one less person bothering me I don't care.

That night I cut deeper and hurt more and cut a lot more the normal and passed out eventually from it. I woke up the next day put my blades away and wahsed my messed up wrists and got ready for another day of awful fake smiles and acting happy..... ughhhh. Ever since Josh found out a few weeks ago about my cutting I've been extra careful to make sure that both arms are greatly covered.

Today I woke up and wore a white sleeveless top with a brown belt around my waist and some light blue skinny jeans and cream high hells with a black leather jacket. I curled my hair and put some make up on and as I was getting into my car I couldn't help but get this uneasy feeling and it got worse as I got to school. Something just isn't right. I parked my car and walked over to my friends feeling even worse but hid it with my fake smile.

"Hiiii everyone. What's going on? Why is everyone stood around?" Jasmine turned to me with a big smile on her face.

"Didn't you hear? There's a new boy starting today everyone is waiting to see him!!" Jasmine said happily.

The strange uneasy feeling got a lot stronger and then the reason to my strange feeling was answered when HE walked out..... John.

I froze in pure fear not him no please why? He caused me so much pain he caused my nightmares, my fears and my reasons tonot feel or trust anyone. He found me no no no this can't be happening. Fear crawled up my body inch by inch I couldn't move. I couldn't speak, I just tensed and tears sprung to my eyes. Josh saw because everyone got curious to meet the guy so everyone came to see what he looked like. Josh grabbed my arm dragging me out of sight.

"Hey, hey Jess beautiful Jess tell me what's wrong? What's going on?"

I burst out crying finally letting it all out. Josh held me tightly waiting for me to calm down. 

"He's my ex he use to beat me, choke me, cut, burn, y-you name it he did it h-he raped me multiple times but could never tell anyone b-because he'd kill me and anyone I c-cared about. The reason we moved was becaused my r-real dad w-was causing problems but I really don't want to get into that right now. Please Josh you've got to help me get out of here I can't that right now I'll have a panic attack p-please"

Josh's body tensed with anger as I told him all of this and he breathed in and out slowly to help calm him down. "Matt!!! Jake!!!! Mike!!!! Get over here right now!!!!"Josh almost screamed when he yelled at them to come over. I flinched and he held me tightly kissing the top of my head. 

The boys came running over seeing the situation of me wrapped tightly in Josh's arms and shaking with tears in my eyes and filled with fear. Josh asked if it was alright to tell them and I said yes as long as it stays between all of us and no one else finds out and they all promised so Josh explained the situation to them and just like Josh they all tensed and became very angry.

"We need to get her home right now and away before that low life prick finds out she's here" Matt said through gritted teeth.

I started to shake and as my worse fear was spoken from my mouth "What if he already knows I'm here and that's why he came here, to distroy me and treat me just like before or worse kill everyone I care about becaused I moved away?" I started shaking and crying more and hugged Josh tightly.

"Well don't worry about that. We won't let that dickhead anywhere near you because he'd have to get through all of us first and I very much doubt he'd get very far" Mike said harshly then softened when he said "come on lets get her out of here she's suffered enough"

We all started moving with all the boys eiither said of me and I keptmyheaddown and everything was fine until......

"Hey I'm back baby, miss me?" John saidin a dark harsh tone.

The boys all went in front of me protecting me. Josh just held me tightly to his chest whilst giving John a death glare..... Wow if looks could kill John would be dead in seconds.

The boys tensed and made fists oh no this can't end well.