Nathan

This chapter was very hard to write I was sat here crying. This chapter is very personal so sorry for leaving it so long. The song I listened to while I wrote this chapter was make it without you by Andrew Belle and Off I go by Greg Laswell. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Jessica's Pov

PAST TENSE

"Hey little sis, how are you?" My older brother Nathan asks.

Nathan is 4 years older then me. He cares a lot for me and I care a lot for him. Nathan always makes me eat because he knows I struggle with food and without him I don't know what I'd do. I'm 12 and he's 16. Nathan doesn't care about sounding or looking cool he has his true friends and me, he says that's more than enough.

"I'm great big bro. I ate my whole meal today and didn't throw up! I yell in excitement hoping he'll be very proud.

"Awww sis that's amazing just what I love to hear. You always make me proud!" He says while walking over and hugging me.

I notice a cut or scratch on his wrist. Hmm must be from one of his friends from practice.

"Is your wrist okay? Have you guys been practicing again?" I asked concerned.

Nathan looks at his left wrist looking confused and then covers it and looks at me.

"Ohh yea you know me and the lads, we like fighting, plus training helps me get stronger so I can kick any lads arse that you date." He smiles widely at me.

I can't help but laugh, Nathan has always been the funny one of the family always cheering people up, it's what he does best.

———————————————————-

Today is the 1'st of July which means it's Nathans birthday!!!!! I love when it's his birthday because I always go out and buy his favorite chocolate bar, a homemade card with a £10 pounds inside and I bake him a birthday cake.

I was ran upstairs with his card and chocolate bar. When I knocked on the door quickly 8 times then run in.

"Happy Birth- AHHHHHHHH" I scream at the top of my lungs and collapse onto the floor dropping the things I got him.

He's-he's hung himself, killed himself. M-my brother is gone..... dead.

"NOOOOO, NATHAN" I cry out, squeezing my eyes shut and shaking my head hoping it will all disappear.

I hear first my dog run upstairs and start crying and lying down beside me, trying to cover her little puppy eyes with her small paws. Then I heard my parents run in and hear my crying out and my step-father yelling Nathans name like he's going to come back.

I look up and see a not in his lifeless hand, I slowly stood, shaking and walked over slowly and grabbed it starting to read out loud.

"I'm so sorry everyone I never mean to hurt any of you, but my time has come for me to go. Mum and guy I see as my own dad I love you both so much but too much was happening at school always fighting with older lads. I had to practice fighting with my friends because I wouldn't of lived another day with those bullies..... I didn't want to become weak. Tell my friends I'm deeply sorry. To the last person, the best girl in the world..... my little sis..... you mean the world to me and you know I'd do anything for you, but I just couldn't anymore I love you and I'm sorry I let you down stay strong for me and fight like hell to get through life and never give up because I promise you little sis, you're amazing and I can already can tell you're going to have an amazing life. You keep playing the piano, singing, dancing and any other talents I don't know about. Just remember to stay strong for me I love you all.......Goodbye."

Back to normal time.

I woke up with tears running down my face. I looked over at the picture of me and Nathan........ I miss you. I closed my eyes and silently cried myself back to sleep.

I know it's short and I am sorry but this was very hard to write about. I am trying my hardest here please just bare with me. Thank you to all the people who are still reading and supporting this I love you all and please be sure to vote or comment or both. Love you all see you in the next chapter!!!!!!!