Chapter 12

It's around a week later
Y/n's Pov

I've been on meds Dr. Evans gave me for the past week, it just makes me drowsy and I don't like to take them.

I was sat in my dad's(Tony's) office drawing, Everyone else was away.
I knew it was almost time to take my meds.. but I didn't wanna feel crappy.

I knew as soon as I took them I'd feel tired and I'd wanna sleep, that's all I've done this week! I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't take them.

A few hours later I was cooking dinner,
I felt great! I wasn't tired, I wasn't drained, and I wasn't bored.

Just as I was chopping up some carrots the others came back, they were at some press conference.

"Did you have fun?" I ask focusing on the chopping board.

"It was boring." Peter said coming in and flopping onto the floor.

"You ok Pete?" I say putting the knife down and looking at him on the floor with a smile.

"Mmmmmmm... no." Peter says looking us at me "how come you don't look like crap?- Oh sorry!" He quickly says

"Peter!" Nat says from her seat

"It's ok Pete, I'm just feeling better." I say pulling him off the floor.

"Have you taken your meds?" Wanda asks walking into the room and coming up behind me resting her head on top of my head.

I don't actually get to Awnser before JARVIS snitches on me.

"She has not had her meds miss maximoff." He says.

I grit my teeth a little and look down.

"Why not?" Wanda asks concerned.

"Cause they just make me tired. I didn't take them and I've felt fine." I say.

"Can you please take them?" Wanda asks softly bringing my head up to look at her I nod and walk off to go take them, even though I didn't want to.