Chapter 15

Emily, kiwi and I walked through the park stopping at the small lake in the park before Emily's phone buzzes and she took it out to check.

"Who is this?" She said under her breath. "Do you know this number?" She asked showing me her phone.

"Oh fuck. That's Wanda's phone number." I then read the message.

'Hi Emily, it's wanda we met Earlier today in your bakery. We saw y/n Stark around that area and we were wondering if you knew where she went.'

Um just type "no sorry, wish I did but I've never met this y/n stark." I said Emily noded and sent the text.

Then we Received photo from wanda.
It was us standing in the park kiwi was where she is and we were looking at the phone.

"Oh dear, how did they know?" Emily said looking around. Getting kiwi back on lead.

"Fuck no. no. nooooo!" I said grabbing Emily's hand and then we started running before nat stopped us.

"Nat! Hi, late night rain walk?" I said letting go of Emily.

Nat smirked as wanda and Peitro both appeared aswell.

"Oh you still have flour in your hair." Emily said laughing a little.

I burst out laughing aswell.

"Y/n." Wanda said seriously and that just made me laugh even more Emily and I were dying of laughter.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." I said catching my breath.

Kiwi barked as Peitro tried to get closer.

"Ok nope. no thanks." He said hiding behind wanda.

Nat stepped closer but kiwi didn't scare her off.

"What do you want me to say?! I'm sorry? I'm not! Look, I love you both but you need to give me space!" I snapped at them all dragging Emily away with me as they were taken back from my comment

By the time we got back from the walk it was 12.30.

"Hey how about we go out to a bar?" I said looking over at her as she fed kiwi.

"Ok, I will be getting drunk through." She said looking back up at me.

"I need a good drink tonight aswell." I said resting my head in my hands.

"Let's get ready! You can borrow a dress." She said walking to her room.

I wore a red dress above my knees by a few inches with black heels and a black jacket with gold lining. To match my bracelet and earrings.

Emily wore a blue dress that was tight at the top with a short flowy skirt. She wore a silver necklace white heels and a white jumper over her dress.

We went out to a bar somewhere more into the city. I ordered 3 shots of taqila and Emily got some drink that was to exotic to remember the name of.

After I did like 4 more rounds of the taqila and I had a little bit of vodka.

I was wasted by 1. And Emily was barley even drunk. We were dancing with guys, Emily Hooking up with a few of them while I just kept drinking.

2 am
Emily's Pov

Poor y/n was wasted absolutely plasterd. I stopped dancing with all the men and went to her she'd just threw up and she was just laying on the cold floor. I decided it'd be best to get home.

"Come on y/nn we need to get back home." I said trying to get her off the floor that she was so attached to.

She shook her head and started crying.
In all honesty she was acting like she was 6.