Chapter 17

"Y/n! Can we go on the lake?!" Morgan asked exited.

"Let's check see if it's ok to stand on." I said walking to the frozen lake I put one foot on it first then the other.
"Morgan you need to wait a minute." I said she noded and I walked around making sure it wasn't gonna brake I went into the middle and everything seemed ok. "Alright come here little munchkin." I said she then came onto the Ice and walked to me.

"Look we can slide." I said slowly sliding on the ice with her.

We 'ice skated' for 10 minutes before I saw my redheads.

"Oh hi!" I said sliding over to them.

"Hi y/n" Wanda said before she kissed me.

"Sorry I didn't tell you I left this morning, you both looked tired." I said before nat kissed me.

"It's fine, what are you both doing?" Nat said glancing over to Morgan on the ice.

She was still sliding around when I saw a crack in the ice. "Morgan time to get off now." I said seriously she looked at me then tilted her head.

"Why?" She asked. "Cause we need to go home with nat and wanda." I said trying to stay calm but she slid away from me. I went to go back onto the ice

"What's wrong?" Nat asked grabbing my hand. I looked at her.

"It's breaking." I wisperd pulling my hand away

Nat grabbed my hand again "you wait here." She said.

Nat's Pov

"Morgan, come off the ice." She realised I was worried so she noded and stepped off I Was in the middle so I slowly tried walking off but the ice had gotten thinner.

It was cracking alot more with every step I took. I was halfway back when the ice broke beneath me I fell under. Wanda quickly pulled me out and I coughed. "I'm ok, thanks wands." My voice was shakey.

"I'm so sorry!" Morgan said starting to cry.

"Morgan it's ok." I said smiling but I couldn't stop shaking.

Y/n took her jacket off and put it on me.
"Y/n you'll get cold-" I said looking at her

"Better than you getting hypothermia. Let's get back." She said helping me up.

Wanda was holding Morgans hand and y/n was holding mine. We walked back to the compound and as soon as we got in they took me upstairs and ran a warm bath I got in while they got me some clothes and some soup.

I got out the bath putting a towel around me and I drained the bath.
They were in the kitchen so I put on a fluffy white hoodie some black leggings and fluffy socks.

I went down to the kitchen and sat on top of the counter. "Hi" I said looking over at them.

"How are you?" Y/n asked.

"I'm fine." I said smiling at her she walked over and hugged me tightly.

"Aw y/n, its fine I'm alright." I said putting my arms around her waist.

"Mm I was still worried." She said softly.

"I'm going to go show Morgan that I'm ok, I'll be right back" I then went to the lounge and Morgan had scooby doo on.

"Hey there." I said from the door she turned around and smiled.

"Your ok!" She said happy.

"Yeah." I said "I'll be in the kitchen with the girls so I'll see you later right?" I said she smiled and noded turning back to the TV.