Chapter 19

After I was finished wanda sat on the floor with me for a little longer "all better?" She asked I noded. "Let's go see Bruce." She said sitting up more.

"Wanda no, natasha needs us." I said trying to get up.

"Y/n you can't look after her if you are killing yourself. Forcing your body to workout without food your playing a dangerous game." Wanda said holding my arms.

"Look natasha is my main focus, she needs us Wanda!" I said defensively.

Wanda shook her head in disagreement. I sighed "Let's go then." She smiled and grabbed me taking me to Bruce.

We sat in the lab and Bruce examined me. "Has anything else happened y/n?" He asked.

"No? Why?" I asked confused.

"Well I just think your stomach is a bit weak, i think it's best to give you an IV." Bruce said looking at me serious.

"Bruce please, isn't there something else you can do?" I asked he shook his head.

"Y/n your whole body is exhausted. you've been working out to avoid eating but that's just causing more damage. There Isn't a choice." Bruce said getting the supplies he needed.

I tried getting up but wanda sat me back down "Wanda, she'll know!" I said looking at her upset

"She already knew. everyone knew, We all saw the signs." Wanda said holding my hand lightly.

"I just wanna take care of nat for once!" I said I felt my eyes water but I didn't care.

"Y/n you can when you are better." Wanda said looking into my eyes sadly.

I sighed and tried getting up, wanda noded and Bruce came over with a hand hidden behind him. He injected something into my neck "I'm sorry" he wisperd.

I tried to fight against them but my eyes got heavy and I couldn't keep them open.

Wanda's Pov

"So you are sure she'll be alright?" I asked Bruce as he put the IV in.

"Aslong as she gets food into her system she should be ok." Bruce said finishing up. "Tell me when she wakes up alright?" I noded and he left.

"I'm sorry baby." I said holding y/n's hand a tear rolled down my cheek.

"She'll understand." Natasha said standing in the hallway with a blanket over her shoulders. "Tony says you have a mission, I'll stay with starky while you go on the mission." Nat said coming over I got up and kissed her.

"Alright just make sure she doesn't rip the IV out and if anything happens call Bruce. I said walking out the room to suit up.

On the Mission.

We got off the quinjet and Began to attack the hydra base. I cleared the basement. Tony took the ground floor Steve and bucky took the 1st and 2nd floor and 3rd and 4th were for vision Sam and Peter.

"Basement clea-" I said before I got stabbed in the arm I quickly killed the guy but something happened to my comms, they were silent.

Tony's Pov.

"I've just cleared the ground floor I'll go see what happened to wanda" I said and everyone else continued to finish up.

I flew down the steps and I looked around after 3 minutes I found wanda walking to the stairs i just came from. "Maximoff! You alright?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, guy stabbed my arm. Let's just get back ok?" She muttered and I picked her up taking her out the base.

"Right, everyone finish up and get back soon, wanda is down. Stab wound to the arm." I says over comms and everyone was finished anyway as soon as everyone was acounted for we flew back to the compound.

Wanda's Pov

"Bruce my loveeeee" Tony joked and Bruce came to the landing pad.

"Wow all 3 of are injured now, come to the lab wanda" I noded and followed after him he took me to the lab and nat was asleep on y/n's arm.

"What happened to you?" Y/n muttered her voice was groggy so I'm guessing she just woke up.

"Mission, how are you?" I asked as Bruce sat me down and worked on my arm cleaning it.

She looked away from me "I'm fine" I knew she was mad at me.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at her she looked back at me and sighed.

"It's fine, you were doing what was best for me" She muttered quietly. I smiled a little and Bruce bandaged up my arm.

"Aslong as you don't take out the iv I'll let you go to your room" Bruce said walking to y/n and checking it all over.

"I promise" She said and he noded so I helped her up and she picked up nat, we all walked up to y/ns room and she layed nat on the bed we snuggled up together and eventually fell asleep aswell.