Call me a Princess ( a one direction fanfic)

Call me a Princess

Chapter One

Princess Aleah's pov

Yes I am a princess. My mother, queen Peach, was married to the king, King William. But my father has sadly passed on.

But back to my point. I don't like when people address me as Princess Aleah. I didn't want to be a princess. I just wanted to be a normal person and live in the village my mother rules over.

I walked down my tower stairs when I bumped into my sisters, Bella and Daisy. They are not exactly the friendly type. But me on the other hand try to be the sweetest girl possible.

" Look who finally decided to crawl out of her little hiding space inherent room." Daisy sneered.

"A pleasure to see you too."I said in the nicest way possible.

"Mother wants you in the courtyard." Bella ordered me.

"Okay." I said." Thank you for letting me know."

I walked down the hallways of our fine castle. Every time I walked in front of a person they would bow. I insisted that they didn't but they refused not to bow. They said ". You must bow before anyone royal." As they quoted.

As I entered the courtyard I spotted mother talking to the head of the knights.

"Mother!"I called to her.

"Ah."she spoke gently. I never saw her as the one to lose her temper or have a dark side." I am glad Daisy and Bella notified you I needed you."

"What can I help you with mother?"I asked her,with a smile.

" I need you to head down into the village and head towards the gates in which the knights enter the city at." She instructed me." Knights will be returning from a quest and I need you to greet them to let them know they did a wonderful job."

" I can to do that for you mother."I said as I started to skip away.

"And also Aleah!" Mother called

I turned around

"Do send them to me. I will be in the great hall."

I nodded my head to let her know I heard her. I loved doing things for mother mostly because it means interacting with the villagers or going down to the village. The village is full of wonderful people and has lots of beautiful scenery.

I headed out of castle just in time to see a local business man leaving the castle and heading towards the village. He spotted me.

"Good morning Princess." He had his horses trot over to me." Would you like a ride down to the village my dear?"

"I would be delighted."I told him as I took a seat next to the driver." What is your name dear sir?"I asked as the horses started walking.

"Billy."billy responded.

" I shall tell my mother what a good deed you have done."

"Why thank you kind princess." He said happily.

Billy and I made small talk as we headed to the entrance of the village. I told him I could get off now and jumped off the carriage.

I started walking towards the gates to enter from the far aside when I spotted him.