Chapter Seven:The Meeting

Princess Aleah's Pov

I came down from my tower stairs and into the halls of the castle. I started to make my way to my mothers tower to let her know I was leaving.

I was stopped by the Sire,"Princess." He said," where are you going?"

"I must tell mother I am going down to the village." I responded.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. I will tell her for you deary."

"Why thank you Sire." I thank him as I walked down the hallway,towards the front doors of the castle.

Headed down into the village and into the secret pathway that lead to the meadow. I skipped happily into the area where I saw Liam yesterday. I was a bit sad and shocked when I saw that Liam wasn't there.

He must be on his way.

I decided to sit on the rock and wait. It would be high noon very shortly,but there was still no sign of Liam.

I jumped when I heard a noise coming from behind me. I turned around to see Liam.

"Hello Princess." He greeted me.

"Hello Liam."

"To be honest," he told me as he sat down,"I didn't think you would show up,"

"Of course I would."I giggled,"why wouldn't I?"

"Because your a Princess and I am just a poor villager." Liam shrugged.

"Your more then just a villager Liam." I said," from what I know your a really sweet person and have a great personality. Your also not that bad looking either."

Liam and I both laughed.

"We'll thanks your not so bad yourself." He said

"Why thank you." I smiled.

"So I just want to know," He began," did you really mean what you said yesterday?"

By the grin on his face I guess I was blushing really bad." Yes I did. I really do like you Liam." I responded.

"Wow." He gasped,stunned." You actually like me."

"I wouldn't lie about something like that.." I said," that would be rubbish."

"So just how is life at your home?" I asked him.

"Oh it's very fun," he replied," my brothers can get a bit loud at times. But all in all I have a great life. How about yours." He asked

"We'll it's really grand. Mother just recently had the peasants serve us some grand cow and pig meat. But nothing out of the ordinary."

We both got silent for a moment. I realized how different our family lives are. His family lives basically off my family's scraps. I wish I could give him more. I want his family to have more than others, I mean his mother has six mouths to feed.

"Liam." I said.

"Yes princess?"

"Tomorrow," I instructed, him." Meet me here again,around high noon,and I will bring your family some things from the castle."

"Princess," he protested," you shouldn't do that. What if you get caught?"

"No worries I can just make up an excuse." I told him.

"But what if they don't believe you?"

"You worry to much," I said as I stood up," I must be leaving now. Mother will start to worry."

Liam stood up too,"Goodbye Princess," he said as he kissed my cheek," I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodbye." I said as I headed towards the castle. Little did I know I was not expected to return so early.

A/N: what do you think the princess will find when she comes back home