Chapter Two: Confrontation

Call me a Princess

Chapter Two

Princess Aleah's pov

I saw the most beautiful boy ever. A bit of curls in his light brown hair, chocolate brown eyes.

I guess he must have caught me staring because he waved. I smiled and waved back.

I walked down to the gates to see that the knights weren't there yet. I let out a small sigh. I wish they were here, I want to see the boy again.

I was startled when I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around to see the boy from before.

"Hello Princess." The boy greeted me as he bowed.

"Good morning.."I paused, I didn't know his name.

"Liam." He told me with a smile.

"Yes good morning Liam." I greeted him back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me as he leaned against the gate.

"Well,"I told him,"I must greet the knights coming back from a quest."

"What kind of quest?"

" I am not really sure,"I responded," My mother never said."

"Oh ok."

I heard the sounds of the horses' feet approaching. The knights bowed before me as I opened the gate.

I saw that Liam had moved to the side.

"Why Princess!" The one knight said to me,"where is the Queen?"

"She sent me to tell you what a wonderful job you have done and to meet her in the Great Hall."I informed the knight.

"Thank you kind Princess," he paused to look at the other knights,"We shall be on our way."

The all left and when I looked back to Liam's spot I was shocked and disappointed to see he wasn't there.

I wish he didn't leave. You know what I will come back later on and see if he is there. But for right now I must return to mother and tell her about Liam.

A/N: Please give my story a chance and give feedback please;)