Your OC/Author's Note

Author's Note

This is my first time writing a story so please stand with me if some parts are unclear. It will be gladly appreciated if you tell me if there are any errors in my story.  Also, English is my third language so sorry if my grammar or spelling really sucks.  There will be very slow updates since I also have other places to upload stuff. Thank you for your patience!

Your OC

Name: Zodiac Zoldyck

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Job: Assassin

Appearance: You have white silky long hair with ruby eyes that a glare can back anyone down. You normally wear a red fox mask so you can hide your face. Without the mask you are a very beautiful girl who is probably the most talented/gifted in the world! There are invisible snakes of your neck that can only be spotted with gyo.

Clothes: You often wear a black skirt which covers the katana and bottle of water hiding behind your skirt.

Weapons: Feathers, scythe, Kunai, Shuriken, dagger, katana.

Nen ability: Manipulator: Zodiac can manipulate any water substance such as blood. When manipulating blood that is inside the human body is a skill that you picked up. Zodiac call it the puppet guide but your family calls it blood bending. You have already mastered the puppet guide. There others are N/A

People you like: Killua Zoldyck, Illumi Zoldyck, Kikyo Zoldyck, Gon Freecss,  Leorio Paradinight, Chrollo Lucifer.

Allies: Phantom troop, snakes.

People you dislike: Kurapika Kurta, Ging Freecss.

Enemies: Too many to count.... mainly the family of the ones you kill.

Other information are going to be reveal in the story.

Thanks for clicking on this! I never thought someone would read this umm horrible story..

Word count 295!

See you next time farewell!