X Airship X

Oml my dad didn't find out that I have the Chromebook yet because of my hiding skills that I inherited from him.... his hiding is so good that he forgot where he his my iPad- Btw I hid the Chromebook is my backpack 😂

Just pointing it out there, this is NOT a Hisoka x Zodiac fanfic. Anyways, enjoy the story!

Zodiac POV

I was sitting on a bench waiting for that clown to show up. But I was only half expecting him o show up anyways. He didn't seem like the person to turn up to a place just because they told him to.

"Dear dear," I heard a voice, "How long did you wait?" he asked while smirking.

"I don't know probably more than an hour," you responded in a monotone, "What kept you? It's not nice to keep a lady waiting you know"

He only smiled at your foolishness.... "ah, I was stuck on the path of life" he responded to your question that you thought he was not going to answer.

"What....? You know you sound like Hatake Kakashi from Naruto...." I said lamely, "Also you don't seem like to person the watch anime"

He merely chuckled and said, "Well Moonlight Reaper (which I your code name for missions,) I thought skilled people don't judge a book by it's cover?"

"Are you Hisoka Morrow one of the new members or the Phantom troupe?"

"......ah are you apart of the troupe?"

"No I just make contact with a local barman"

"....dear dear Zodiac.... you sound like Dumbledore"

"Wow you don't seem like the person to read..." you started, "Also no I am not part of the troupe... I'm just local friends with Chrollo"

Hisoka only chuckled again. He's such a creep... "You look like your only 13, you must be skilled to know Chrollo"

"You don't have to be skilled to know someone skilled," You responded in a awkward monotone that you usually keep for people that you disliked. I mean you don't really dislike Hisoka...

"Hmmm, is that so?"

"If you had a deathmatch with Illumi right now you would loose," you stated, "You are far more weaker then him"

"...."

"That's because I haven't seen your full skills yet," you stated in a monotone again, "All I know about you right now is Bungee gum contains the property's of both gum and rubber"

"....you must be really close with Chrollo to know that"

"Ah yes he even trusted me enough to tell me that you probably joined to troupe so you can fight him because you think he is strong"

"..."

"Goodnight, Morrow"

Hisoka POV

 "Goodnight, Morrow"

I merely chuckled.... looks like she might be stronger than Illumi. Hm but I pondered on what she said. Am I actually weaker than Illumi-san? I only know that he is a manipulator and she is the eldest son of the Zoldyck family. Somehow she knew that I was friends with Illumi...

Zodiac POV

I walked out on Hisoka and I bumped into Gon and Killua! "Hey guys! I didn't see you boys here. Anyways what are you guys doing?"

Gon politely greeted me as Killua just glared at me. Then suddenly we all felt a quick bloodlust minted at us. I immediately noticed it was chairman Netero's aura! We all turned around to see Netero from from our left hallway.

"huh? Killua, Zodiac, did you guys feel that?"

"Wow your fast old man," Killua said while glaring at Netero, "I know it was you who sent that bloodlust"

Gone eyes widened as he stated, "Killua! The bloodlust was from our right and Mr came from our left hallway! We saw!"

Hmm simple minded. He looses points off that... welp looks like he still didn't pass my test! But it was understandable to think that way even if the boy was skilled.

"No Gon, Killua was right, he was fast enough to come from the other hallway"

Netero merely chuckled, "Wow, wow, looks like I got caught!" He laughed, "Do you guys want to play ball with me? If you guys win I'll make you hunter's on the spot!" he offered.

"Really sure!"

"Okay then," Chairman Netero chuckled, "Wait for me at room A1, I'll be there just a second, I need to get a glass of water! I might beet you to there!" he smiled while shaking a finger.

As Gon and Killua headed to the room Netero requested I said, "Long time no see uncle Netero" I greeted with a polite tone.

"No need to be so formal, Zodiac," Netero said while suddenly turning serious, "I think you should get some sleep, I don't think I'll win the ball game with you on their team!" Netero merely chuckled.

"Right, but if you lay a finger on either of them your dead"

"Zodiac, do you really think I will kill two innocent children?"

"People may pretend who they are, many people who is guilty got off because of their clean records in the past, though I can't say you have a clean record... but you seem nice now, I respect you very much"

Netero only chuckled again.

"I notice you laugh a lot Chairman Netero, you almost chuckle to anything you meet, even a apple that has been bitten by a bird, goodnight Uncle Netero," I looked at him one last time and headed to bead.

I heard him chuckle again.

Time skip brought to you by Chrollo throwing books

"Illumi, I know you're there, do you need anything?"

"Ah I see you're great at sensing as always Zodiac," Illumi stated in a monotone like he always does, " You're to kind on Killua because you're his favorite and he's your favorite."

"What are you gonna do about it?" you asked knowing that you would beat him in a death match. The hard part is explaining that Illumi tried to kill you, "If you killed me mother and father is not going to forgive you."

"Idiot do you think I will kill you?"

"You opening up then normal," I pointed out know it's not on topic at all, Illumi always seemed to show a little emotion around you... but he never called you an idiot.

"Mother and Father aren't gonna forgive me if I killed you"

"I just said that, smarty pants"

"... now the nick name is getting annoying"

"Well then I've always wanted to call you Illu-chan, is that okay?"

"...fine"

I smiled as I said, "Well Illu-chan you and I should go to sleep while we have to chance, it might make your mind more open so you don't have a emotion range of a bottle cap" You merely said

You walked away as Illumi was basically glaring at you and kind of offended from the insult even though I was not wrong...

Hope you liked it! I might not be updating as quick because the new school year just started and I'm at a new school so it's kind of stressful.