First x Phase (Part 2)

It's literally 2 am and I snuck a laptop to my room while tripping on a mouse

Zodiac POV

I laughed at how scared Kil looked. Was he really going to believe that if his friend, Gon I think, is going to die if he doesn't past my test? I guess not really a test... more like an observation.

"You should be careful on this exam, Kil"

Killua looked at me in shock and was wondering if he had heard right. I mean, he litteraly stabbed his sister and she was still caring for him? I pondered if Killua actually thought it was a trap-

"Why?" he asked suspiciously, "I mean, you know what im capable of right? The exam can't be that difficult can it?"

Oh yeah- Killua didn't know that Illumi was here to bring him back home by force. I sighed at how he didn't notice that Gittarackur was actually Illumi. Didn't someone tell him how to sense and recognize aura's?

"It's just a lot of people has died here," I lied, "And there may be people who is much stronger then you"

At least I gave him a small clue.

Kil looked at me suspiciously and frowned. "There are probably only a few though," Kil said, "I won't let my guard down! Zoldyck promise!"

I smiled at him and he smiled suspiciously at me.

"KIllua, why are you smiling like that? Do you think I won't notice that your smiling like I'm a clown?"

"Are you talking about Hisoka?"

"Hisoka? Who's that? Another one of your friends? WAIT! You're friends with a stupid clown? I'm not going to allow that, you know."

Then I remembered- Hisoka was the new member in the Phantom Troupe. Was he friends with that stupid clown?

"Of course I'm not going to be friends with a clown, onee-chan!" Killua looked at me in disgust, "Hisoka is the creep that dresses like a clown and claims he is a magician!"

I frowned at Kil.

"Didn't you see?" started Killua, "I'm sure you saw him turn a guys arm into flowers. Then, his whole body turned into flowers! How did he do that?" Kil finished with a bitter tone.

"I guess I was to busy talking to Ill- I mean another person then notice things like that. Was he screaming that loud?" I frowned at how Killua was looking at me with a surprised expression as if I just forgot to say 'happy birthday' to him.

"Yeah, he gained everyone's attention in the room," Killua said matter-of-factly, "and he did it because someone bumped into him and didn't apologize"

"Ok then! Lets see your little friends now shouldn't we?"

Killua tensed up at these words.

Killua's POV

I tensed up at these words.

If  Gon doesn't pass this test then he will be killed by my own sister!

"O-ok"

"Why are you scared Killua? It's not like I'm going to do something horrible to him, y'know," My sister said to me, "Also, your friend's name is Gon right?"

"Yeah his name is Gon and I think he's pretty smart!"

"Oh? Really?" started Zodiac, "You don't ever compliment me. Not that it really matters-" Zodiac added quickly at the face I made at her.

"Yeah whatever," I laughed. I mean, I never really pay anyone compliments so I guess I can see why Zodi is getting a little bit pushy.

"Lets get going," said Zodiac while she basically glared at me, "Lead the way"

I held my sister's hand as she looked at me with a surprised face. I dragged her to Gon who was with Kura-pikachu an Le-Oreo. "Who are they?" my sister asked.

"Oh, their friends of Gon's," I said while Zodiac was frowning at me, "Gon!" I called.

Just then the examiner sped up a lot and Le-Oreo was being left behind.

"Leorio! Oh, Killua!" said my friend Gon, "What kept you?" Then he saw my sister, "Oh! Hello! Killua, who is this?"

"This is my sister, Zodiac"

Gon gasped and said, "She's so pretty! Hello, Zodiac my name is Gon! Which I think you already know," Gon laughed nervously at the glare I was giving him. Let's hope Zodiac don't mind or he is already dead, Onee-chan is the strongest in the family so even if I tried to protect Gon...

Zodiac glared at me then beamed at Gon. "Yeah! Killua already told me. So... what is your main weapon?"

I completely forgot that usually Zodiac just goes straight to the point when talking. That's one of the things I like about her. But the thing is... she doesn't usually go straight to the point with someone that she barley knows at all- But then again, she never really cared about what other's think about her, that was another thing I like about her.

Gon's POV

"huh?" why was Killua's sister, Zodiac asking me that question? That is a interesting topic to talk about! Killua's sister is cool and intimating at the same time, thought Gon while looking into Zodiac's red eyes.

"I really like to use my fishing rod because I always used it while I was little! Also, I go fishing when I'm bored. What about you?" I said.

"Well I guess I like to either to fist to fist fight or use a Katana but I like to call it a Nichirin Sword because of the special metal it use to get forged."

"Wow! Thats so cool!"

"I guess..." Zodiac said as she hired up the pace, "C'mon I'll race you two to the finish!"

"And the two that losses has the pay for the winner's dinner!"

"Yeah! Sure," Zodiac said as Killua nodded. 

Time skip

"I won!"

A/N: Sorry the story's timeline is a bit slow! I'm just trying to put some details in. While I get used to this the timeline will go faster! I promise! Btw- I slipped off the roof and landed on a person.