chapter 1

Now on to the story. it makes me nervous every time I write on here because I think it is crappy.

Dorothy found herself in a room that the witch had locked her in. she didn't know what to do so she cried and called out to Auntie Em. Dorothy stops crying when she hears footsteps coming closer to the room. It took her a moment to realize that it was the witch. 

"hm funny what does she want now? I thought she was done screaming and yelling at me for the day?" 

The witch opened the door and what surprised Dorothy, even more, is that her best friends were there. the witch and her friends all walk into the room. they stopped when they noticed she has been crying. 

"Dorothy are you alright?" said Scarecrow 

the tin man scoffed and said "does she look like she's fine," he glairs at the witch "the witch has been yelling at her since she got here." the witch looked at him and glared back "I wouldn't be the one yelling at her if Glinda didn't give her the shoes in the first place. and what only makes me madder is that she claimed I wanted them for power." 

Dorothy looks at her and she wonders to herself what really does the witch want them for? she doesn't really seem to be the type of person who would like these kinds of things. In fact, I don't really even think she likes anything at this point. What made her wicked in the first place? what really happened? there's gotta be a way to figure it out. 

The witch looks at Dorothy and sighs " I know what you're thinking, how did I get into this mess in the first place? Well, I have figured out a series of puzzles and riddles and challenges for you and your friends to learn the truth all you gotta do is......"

Well, there you have it the first chapter. I think it's good now but maybe not tomorrow. idk.  tell me what you think. I also have my bestie reading this because she sounds interested in it so girl comment cuz why not and give me feedback. also would be helpful for grammar mistakes and spelling because I have horrible grammar and spelling. you don't wanna see what this looks like without the corrections. it's bad.