chapter 4

I'm currently listing to don't lose your head from six. It's a bop in my house my sisters love it. 

The group approached the door to the west tower. 

"Remember Lion what I told you back in the library?" asked Dorothy. Lion looks at her and thinks about what she said. "Yeah, to look for anything that could help us later on."  "Good that's all you have to do. and tell us when you find something." "Okay." 

They walk into a nice clean room. you would think it would look like a disaster with all the potion ingredients and books but it's nice and clean and very organized. there's a couch, 3 bookshelves, and a table in front of the couch. on the table, there was the clue to the letters. Dorothy grabs the paper and reads it out loud. "rosemary and dried poppies......I guess those are hints to where they are." In the place where the witch's spell book would clearly be, the Lion finds a school book. " Hey, guys look at what I found," the lion holds up the book "it's a school book."  The Tinman and Scarecrow walk over and the tin man takes it from the Lion. " Hey, I know this book I have one of my own. It's a yearbook from when she went to Shiz. Oz look how different she looked." he pointed to her picture in the yearbook. Dorothy came over with the wooden chips she found. "Tin Man didn't you say went with her there?" he looks at her and laughs nervously "Oh yeah"

                                                                                              ...

Boq the Tin Man is sitting on the couch.

"I really didn't want to show myself during shiz because........well that's when I had to take care of Elphbaba's Needy sister. Ugh, I hate her with a passion now. Actually, I hate both of them. No more needs to be said"

                                                                                              ...

The Tin Man points to an unusually tall munchkin boy who is smiling in the picture. "That's it. That's me. Boq." Dorothy looks at the munchkin boy to the tin man. "That's you? Why I can hardly recognize you." Boq flips through the pages to find Glinda the good. "Dang, she really crossed out everyone in the class. Ha, that's how many people she hated." "So I'm guessing you guys used to be friends cause she didn't cross you out?" asked Dorothy. "Well I wouldn't say like best friends but we were part of a big friend group. Man, she really crossed out everyone except the five of us." Dorothy looks at Fiyero's picture which was right next to Nessarose Thropp who she thinks is the witch of the east. "So that's what this Prince Fiyero looked older. He seems like the popular type that would flirt with all the girls even the ones who would ignore him." the Tin Man laughs "Yes well you are right he did those things. Even with the Witches. 

Dorothy makes a face. "Ew, this prince flirted with the wicked witch of the west?" 

The Scarecrow steps in "On my behalf, I'm just gonna say that I was there and yes he did." "But WHY?!" Dorothy exclaimed. "Because he flirted with everybody except her sister. The witch was protective of her and besides, she was already dating this munchkin." 

Tin Man looks at him with wide eyes "Hey we do not talk bout how Galinda set me up with Nessa!" he narrows his eyes "Wait for a second, there were no scarecrows at Shiz. And how in oz name did you know I dated Nessa?" 

The scarecrow shuffled his feet. "Well, I was a Human but um..........I was turned into....a scarecrow...recently?" The Tin Man looks at him to see anything familiar with him. "Well scarecrow you do seem familiar and you obviously know who I am." "Yes well um... you see ah... The witch turned me into this," He stops and then remembers to explain "well she saved me from dying." Dorothy has a look of confusion on her face. "She isn't all that she seems, yes I knew her which means yes, I knew you too tinman which also meant I knew Nessa which also meant I knew Galinda." 

                                                                                         ...

The Tin Man is sitting on the couch 

"For the love of Oz if this scarecrow is Fiyero I will rip him into shreds I don't care if  Elphaba comes to rescue him I SWEAR I WILL-"

                                                                                        ...

The Scarecrow is now on the couch.

"Um.......I think Boq is on to me. I don't like it. but my cover got blown and I guess I should just tell them. Although I don't want Dorothy to think anything weird of me because well......I kinda just pretty much told her that I flirted with Elphaba. I mean I can't help the fact that I was - am in love with her." He looks at the camera with wide eyes "Don't tell anyone I said that."

                                                                                         ...                                                                                   

The Tinman walks up to the scarecrow. "Scarecrow I want you to be honest with me alright?" scarecrow nodded "ok good I want you to tell me.....are you Fiyero?" The scarecrow gets nervous as everyone in the room even the witch was watching from the door. "Um.....well....I-....uh............yes." "WHAT!" the witch yells. everyone turns to look at her " YOU COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO ME! IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE A LOT EASIER!" He looks at her "well I'm sorry but you never asked. If you did I might have told you." "YOU COULD HAVE TOLD GLINDA!" "what would have Glinda done?" "She would fly her stupid little pink bubble all the way here to tell me herself." 

As the witch and scarecrow fight Dorothy whispers to the Tinman "I don't like how she's talking to scarecrow or how she's talking about Glinda." he whispers back "Don't worry Dorothy this kind of stuff is perfectly normal for them. Even the things about Glinda" "why Glinda? Do they know her?" "Personally, yes the witch has every right since ah... somethings?" "like what?" "Like how she and Glinda are best friends secretly and Glinda dated scarecrow." "oh." 

Back to the witch and scarecrow, the witch had finally calmed down though she's still mad at the scarecrow. "Fiyero?" he looks at her "hmm?" "I'm sorry I overreacted." he sighs "it's alright, you weren't supposed to hear it that way fae. I was gonna tell you a different way but Boq was just pressuring me and somehow figured me out. and to be honest I don't like it." "At least I know you're alive Fiyero that's all that matters to me." Elphaba and Fiyero hug each other. 

I'm gonna end it there only because it's getting long and I want to post something. I kinda hate this chapter right now but that's probably because I didn't write it in the middle of the night.