Part 1: Invitations

<Jaune's POV>
Pyrrha: "Jaune... Jaune!" Jaune wakes up and realizes it was just a dream. He sees Ruby laying on top of him and he strokes her hair.
Jaune: "Hey Ruby" Ruby wakes up.
Ruby: "Hey Jaune" she rubs her eyes.
Jaune: "How'd you sleep?"
Ruby: "Great actually, how about you?"
Jaune: "I slept good... I just had a weird dream."
Ruby: "What happened?"
Jaune: "I just saw Pyrrha calling my name. I think she was trying to tell me something." He shrugs his shoulders, "it's probably nothing."
Ruby: "Your probably right." She kisses him and she kisses her back. "I love you Jaune."
Jaune: "I love you too Ruby."
Ruby: "Hey I got the invitations ready last night. Do you wanna send them to everyone?" Jaune hugs her and she hugs back.
Jaune: "Sure let's get it all done."
Ruby: "Sounds good." They get up and call everyone and send the invitations.

*A few hours later*

Jaune: *phew* "That took a while."
Ruby: "We know more people then we think."
Jaune: "Yes we do."

*Meanwhile in Vacuo*

<Raiden POV>
Raiden: "It's just as I feared. He is rising... Armageddon is coming. It's only a matter of time." He sees a giant Metal Horn slowly rise from the ground. One of his coworkers walks to him.
Raiden's coworker: "What do we do?"
Raiden: "I don't know... we're pretty much screwed at this point. Contact Sir Edmund Burton now."
Raiden's Coworker: "Right away sir."
Raiden: "Please... don't rise completely. I can't lose my friends again."

Hey guys I know I this chapter is short but it's building up to something big. And If you read it, you know what this is a crossover of. Anyway, I'll see y'all in the next one and have an amazing day! And remember, One shall stand, one shall fall.