- Games -

Tw:  mention of alcohol

       All of the boys sat at the table. It was currently 7:00 pm and they all decided to get to know each other. "How about a game?", Kuroo said to the other males sitting at the table. "Yes! What game though?", Bokuto said. "How about never have I ever?", Akaashi questioned. "Yea thats good! I know Kuroo will do it what about Kenma?", Bokuto replied back.

        "Yea I guess.", he said putting down his phone. They all put five fingers up and looked around. Bokuto went first. "Never have I ever pulled an all nighter." He looked around and saw that Kenma and Kuroo were the only ones to put a finger down. "Bro how!?"

        "It was only once and it was because I drank a whole ton of water. I kept having to pee haha!", Kuroo said. "I have a very messed up sleeping schedule so im used to them.", Kenma said after the black haired boy. Akaashi was right next to Bokuto so he decided he would go next. "Never have I ever dyed my hair." Kenma put his finger down again. Nobody else put theirs down.

          "I feel so targeted in this.", Kenma laughed a bit. Kuroo looked at Kenma and smiled, blushing a bit. "OH. MY. HOLY. FUCK. THAT LAUGH WAS SO CUTE WHAT THE FUCK.", Kuroo said, his face still red. The smaller boy hid his face with his hair. His face turned red. 'I just met him. Why do I feel like this its just a laugh Kuroo! But hes so cute to. Pretty boy', Kuroo got lost in thought.

           Kenma decided to go next, he didn't want the awkward moment to become more awkward. "Never have I ever drunk alcohol. " Kuroo and Bokuto put down a finger. Akaashi was winning so far. The game went on for another ten minutes or so. Until Kenma, Kuroo, and Bokuto all had there fingers down. Akaashi had won. 

           "Ugh i'm so tired! I'm going to take a shower. Goodnight yall!", Bokuto yelled. "Goodnight", they all said back. Bokuto was already headed off to his room, leaving Kenma dn Akaashi alone sitting at the table. "So, what do you like to do?", Akaashi asked. "Im a gamer and youtuber, I stream a lot to. So thats basically what I like to do.", Kenma replied looking at the black haired boy. 

            "Woah that's so cool! whats your channel?" "Kodzuken, Im not that popular but still grateful.", Kenma said. Akaashi grabbed out his phone and went onto youtube. He looked up the channel and saw the boys. It had 200k subscribers. "Dang you have a lot! Ill make sure to watch some of your videos." "Thanks.", Kenma replied.

             They sat talking for a bit before they went to bed, well Akaashi did. Kenma stayed up playing games. It was a Sunday tomorrow so it didn't really matter anyway. It was about 2:00 am as he heard a knock at the door. "Yes? Who is it?", he said a little loud so the person on the other side could hear. "Its Bokuto. Can I come in?". 

              Kenma went and opened the door, letting him inside. "Take a seat on the chair next to mine. What do you need?", Kenma asked. "I am bored and not tired. Nobody else is awake but you.", Bokuto said back. "Well then, want to play some games with me?", Kozume asked. Bokuto happily nodded.

              They played games for a while before Bokuto passed out in the chair. 'I can't carry his body to his room. I guess I can out him on my bed.', Kenma thought before picking him up by his legs and putting him on the bed, covering him with the covers. 'lll just sleep on the floor. He looks so cute when hes asleep.', Kenma thought. 

                He realized what he just said in his head before shaking his head, clearing the thoughts. he put a pillow on the ground with a blanket and fell asleep. It was a fun night for him. One of the best hes had. Why was it so fun for him? Who knows.

A/n: Sorry this was pretty bad. Im not the best at writing stuff and with grammar lmao- Anyways I might not update because of mental health soooo yea but thank you for reading:) <3