- Thank You -

tw:  self hatred, insecurities, overthinking, panic attacks

      Today was a Sunday, they were preparing for tomorrow. It was their first day of university. Kenma was extremely nervous. He hated the thought of going to school, what if he got bullied. 'Im an adult. I shouldn't be thinking like this.' The thought rang in his head. He hated thinking about it.

       The boy sat on the edge of his bed. His face was resting in his hands. He was bent over a bit, his elbows on his thighs. Kenma started to tear up a bit, causing it to turn into a panic attack. He didn't know what to do. It was usually his parents helping him. He never knew what to do in this situation.

        His stomach started to turn, his head hurting in the process. "Someone please help." Those words came out of his mouth constantly. The feeling hurt so bad. Akaashi was walking to his room, which was next to Kenma's. He heard sobbing coming from the room next to him. He stopped in his tracks.

         Akaashi opened the door slowly and saw the smaller boy. He was sitting hugging his knees to his chest, sobbing and breathing heavily. "Kenma?" Akaashi spoke walking to the bed. He sat down next to the ladder and rubbed his back. "Kenma listen to me ok?" Kenma nodded as an answer. "Ok, sit up first." Kenma did as he was told.

         He turned to look at Akaashi. He placed his hands on Kenma's shoulders. "Ok breathe in and out.", Akaashi said helping him. He did the same as Kenma copied. He calmed down after a couple minutes. "Want to talk about what happened Kenma?"

          Kenma nodded and looked down. "I was thinking about going to classes tomorrow. Im not the best with other people. Its kind of obvious since I barely talk. I just don't want people to hate me and bully me.", Kenma started to say. Akaashi nodded in a way of saying to continue. Kenma took a big breath. 

          "I feel so stupid. Thinking like a child and all. Like im in college am I really this stupid? Im thinking like a literal CHILD!" Akaashi cut off Kenma by pulling him in a hug. "Kenma I promise it will be ok. If you ever need help please talk to me, Kuroo, or Bokuto. I promise they will be willing to help as well as me."

             "Also no you are not thinking like a child. Its okay to have thoughts like that. Promise me you will call or text us if any thoughts similar to that come in your head." Kenma nodded and hugged him back. Akaashi got up and walked out of the room, waving to him. "Thank you.", Kenma said to the closed door the black haired boy walked out of.