- Confession -

Kenma walked over to Akaashi's room. Yesterday was awkward from the kiss they shared. Kenma knocked on the door to the others room and Akaashi opened it. "Oh hey Kenma!', he said to the shorter boy.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" Akaashi nodded and Kenma walked into the room. They both sat on the edge of the bed. Kenma started to speak. "I feel weird. Its like im in love with you.. but also Kuroo and Bokuto. Its really weird but yea."

"Kenma I feel the same way as you. I feel like I love you romantically but also Kuroo and Bokuto.", Akaashi replied. Kenma sighed in relief. "Thank god." Kenma laughed a bit. Akaashi smiled at this.

Akaashi looked away for a second before making eye contact with Kenma. "Should we tell them?", Akaashi asked, tilting his head a bit. "Yea.", Kenma responded. They stood up and walked out of the room with each other. "Right now?", Kenma asked.

Akaashi nodded and went to Bokuto's room. He knocked on the door and Bokuto answered. "Come out to the living room.", Akaashi said. Bokuto nodded and walked to the room. Kenma did the same with Kuroo.

They now all sat at the couch. "So me and Kenma were just talking and we realized something.", Akaashi began to spoke. "We both like you guys. But we also love each other. So what im saying is I like is Kuroo,Bokuto, and Kenma. And same with Kenma but with Bokuto, Kuroo, and me."

Kuroo and Bokuto both looked at each other and back at the other two. "Me and Bokuto both feel the same way.", Kuroo said.

 Akaashi sighed and looked at Kenma. "Then how about a poly relationship?", Kenma asked all of them. They all smiled and nodded. "Okay.", Kenma smiled back at them. This was the start of their new relationship.