- CAT! -

Kenma always loved little kittens and cats. He never had one in his life, snuggling with him. That was until one day, after a couple months of the boys living in the same dorm. They all got closer together and now were best friends, hanging out all the time.

       They all knew how much Kenma wanted a cat. After they went to this cat cafe, Kenma got really sad as he had to leave this one cat behind. Kuroo had caught feelings for all the boys, same with Bokuto. Akaashi wasnt sure what his feelings were. Kenma was the same as Akaashi.

         Akaashi, Bokuto, and Kuroo left Kenma at the house playing video games. They said they would be back as they were just getting groceries. They all went to the cat cafe, hoping the cat would still be there.

           The little black cat was still there. There was only one black cat left and it had the same name, collar, and eye color. One eye was brown and the other was green. They knew it was the same one.

             Kuroo picked up the cat and walked over to the worker who was letting people in. "Can we adopt this cat?" The worker quickly smiled and pointed to a stand to adopt cats at the cafe. They adopted the cat and went home quickly.

               Kenma heard the door open as he took off his headset. "Kenma! Can you meet us in the living are." Kenma could hear Bokuto yelling. The cat was in a little crate, covered with a blanket. 

                  Kenma walked into the living room and saw the crate there. It just looked like a box though as it was covered by a black blanket. "Take the blanket off." Kenma did as he was told and saw a little black cat in the crate.

                   "Its for you! The one that you said you wanted.", Kuroo said with a smile. Kenma felt tears form in his eyes as he looked up at them. He wasnt really affectionate but he felt it was needed, pets can be expensive.

                    He got up and walked over to all of them, pulling them into a group hug. "Really guys? Thank you so much but why?" "We wanted to make you happy haha!, Bokuto replied to the boys question. 

                     Kenma took the cat out of the cradle and hugged it softly. Its name was Raven, thats the name it was used to. "It reminds me of Kuroo and Akaashi." Kenma giggled as they all laughed a bit.

A/n: Thank you for 20 reads! Sorry im not the best at writing things lmao.